Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018-19 for Pharmacist/Jr Instructor/Guard & Other Exam
Kerala PSC Syllabus
Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018: candidates preparing for the Pharmacist/Jr Instructor/Guard & Other Exam in Kerala Public Service Commission must check Kerala PSC Syllabus once. The Kerala PSC Exam Syllabus contains all the important topics that are important from examination point of view.
The Kerala Public Service Commission conducts several recruitment examinations every year to hire eligible candidates for Pharmacist/Jr Instructor/Guard, AE, LDC, Lecturer, Asst Professor & Other vacancies. To get the position it is must for candidate to qualify the exam. And to crack the examination it is mandatory to have proper knowledge regarding the Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018-19.
Along with the detailed Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018-19 here we have also given some direct links to download it in DF Format. Else candidates can also download the Kerala Public Service Commission Syllabus by visiting the Official Website.
With the help of provided Syllabus of Kerala PSC applicants can get good scores in exam. Go through the below section of this page of www.privatejobshub.in to get the complete details regarding KPSC Syllabus 2018.
Kerala PSC Syllabus
KPSC Junior Instructor (Turner) Syllabus:
Part I - General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Salient Features of Indian Constitution
Social Welfare Legislations and Programmes
RENAISSANCE IN KERALA
Towards A New Society
Efforts To Reform The Society
Socio-Religious reform Movements
Struggles and Social Revolts
Role Of Press In Renaissance
Awakening Through Literature
Women And Social Change
Leaders Of Renaissance
General Knowledge And Current Affairs Part II :
Road safety, Types of fire extinguishers, Disposal of waste material
Elements of a file, Benchvice, Trysquare, Steel rule, Measuring devices
Centre lathe and its parts, Lathe operation
Standard tapers and their uses,
Vernier height gauge, Vernier height gauge, Eccentric turning
Properties of cutting tool materials, Cutting tools angles and their functions, Types and specifications of carbide tools, Tool life.
Form turning, Radius and fillet gauges,
Determining taper angle using sine bar and slip gauges
Lubricants and lubrication
Eccentric turning, Steady rests, Simple and compound gear trains
Balancing work on face plate,
Difference between CNC and conventional lathes,
Different types of drilling machines and theirs uses
Get Here: KPSC Junior Instructor Syllabus
Month wise KPSC Syllabus
Kerala PSC September Syllabus
Lecturer In Commercial Practice -NCA Notification- Kerala Technical Education - Online
Lecturer In Journalism - Collegiate Education - Online
Kerala PSC October Syllabus
Agronomist - Kerala State Landuse Board
Lecturer In Architecture - Technical Education - Polytechnics
Assistant Manager Gr II - State Farming Corporation Of Kerala Limited
Junior Instructor -Turner-Industrial Training Dept
Kerala PSC Syllabus AE Syllabus
Kerala PSC Civil Engineering Syllabus:
- Transportation Engineering
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Steel Structures
- PSC Structures, Concrete Technology
- Bridge Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures, Surveying
- Environmental Studies etc.
Kerala PSC Electrical Syllabus:
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Utilization of Energy
- Control Systems, Machines
- Power System Protection
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Network Analysis
- Electronics Devices
- Power Systems
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Switch Gear and Protection etc
Check This: Electrical Engineer Test Question
Mechanical Engineer Syllabus:
- Calculus, Vector Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Probability & Statistics
- Engineering Mechanics
- The Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- The design of Machine Elements
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Plant Engineering
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Engineering Materials
- Metal Casting
- Forming Processes
- Joining Processes, Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Operations Research
- Inventory Control
- Production Planning and Control
- Manufacturing Analysis
- Tool Engineering
- Metrology and Inspection
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs Syllabus:
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Social Welfare Legislations and Programmes
- Renaissance in Kerala
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Get Here: Kerala PSC AE Syllabus PDF
Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
- Awards and Honors
- Current events, Books
- General Politics
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Days
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Books and Authors
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Sports, India And Its Neighboring Countries
- Culture, Scientific Research etc
- Geography of India
- Physical Features
- Economic and Social Development
- Poverty Alleviation
- Economy and Planning
- History of India
- Facts about Kerala
- Renaissance of Kerala
- Indian Constitution and Politics
- Social Welfare Schemes
- Important World, National and Regional Events
Get Here: GK Questions with Answers
- Grammar – Agreement of Subject and Verb
- Confusing Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Articles and Prepositions
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Correction in Sentences
- Vocabulary, Gender
- Singular and Plural
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Substitutes Problem concerning words
- Idioms and their meanings
Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability:
- Speed, Clock
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
Read Here: Reasoning Questions and Answers
Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
- Authors and their famous works
- Identify the correct Sentence
- Fill in the Blanks
- Right Word
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern:
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
01 Hours 15 Minutes
Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
General Knowledge (Regional Language)
Kerala PSC Lecturer Syllabus
Lecturer In Chemistry
- Formulation of Quantum Mechanics - Approximation Methods - Hydrogen like Atoms -Multi Electron
- Systems - Angular Momentum - Applications
- Chemical Bonding in Diatomic and Polyatomic Molecules-Electronic Spectroscopy of Atoms - Basic
- principles of Molecular Spectroscopy: Microwave, Infrared, Electronic, NMR, ESR, Raman and Mossbaur
- Basic principles of Group Theory - Character Tables - Chemical .and Spectral Applications
- Introduction to Computational Chemistry - Computational methods : ab initio, Semi Empirical methods -Molecular Mechanics.
- Laws of Thermodynamics - Thermodynamics of Solutions - Thermodynamics of irreversible process - Phase
- Equilibria - Two and Three Component Systems
- Statistical Mechanics - Fundamentals - Partition Function - Quantum Statistics - Heat capacities of Solids and Gases .
- Electrodes and Electrochemical Cells - Nernst, Debye-Huckel, Omsager Equations - Electro kinetic
- Phenomena, Electrolytic Polarization.
- Electro Analytical Methods : Potentiometry, Polarography , Coulometry, Conductometry, Voltametry and
- Electronic Structure of Solids - Crystal Symmetry - Theories of Solids - Properties of Solids : Electrical,
- Magnetical and Optical - Crystal defects.
- Structure and Theories of Liquids - Liquid Crystals and their applications.
- Basic principles of Kinetics - Kinetics of Complex reactions - steady state approximation -Theories of
- Reaction Rates - Arrhenius equation - fast reactions.
- Homogenous and Heterogeneous Catalysis - Enzyme Catalysis
- Monolayer and multilayer adsorption - Adsorption Isotherms - Principles of SEM, TEM, ECSA and Augur Spectroscopy Colloids - Zeta Potential - Electrokinetic Phenomena.
Take a Test Now: Chemistry Online Test
- Basic concepts of Organic reactions - Electron displacement effects - Aromaticity
- Organic Reactions: Substitution, Addition, Elimination, Rearrangements - Mechanism
- Concept of Molecular Chirality - Carbon and Nitrogen Compounds - Chiral reagents and Chiral Catalysts-Stereo chemistry of biphenyl and allenes . Topicity and prostereo isomerism -asymmetric synthesis
- Geometrical isomerism. ,
- Conformational analysis in acyclic and cyclic systems ,
- Reactivity in substitution and elimination reactions.
- Reaction intermediates - reactions related to substitution, addition, elimination and rearrangements -mechanism and application.
- Etherification and ester hydrolysis reactions - structure and reactivity: Linear Free Energy relationship.
- Photoreactions of Carbonyl compounds - enes, dienes, arenes - applications
- Pericyclic reactions: Electrolytic, cycloaddition, Sigmatropic - Selection rules and stereochemistry -applications
- Chromatographic techniques. Column, TLC, Paper, GC, HPLC and ion exchange
- Applications of UV, IR, HNMR, CNMR and Mass Spectroscopy - D NMR techniques -Structural Analysis using Spectral Data ORD and CD - theory and applications
- Organic, Inorganic and organo metallic reagents in organic synthesis.
- Protecting groups in peptide synthesis
- Natural Products : Terpenes, steroids, alakaloids, carbohydrates, proteins, nucleic acids, vitamins, prostoglandins, hormones and enzymes.
- Fundamentals of polymerization - structure - property relationship of polymers – biopolymers.
- Accuracy & Precision - statistical treatment of data - Theories of titrations
- Thermal methods of analysis
- Structure and bonding in molecules - chemical periodicity
- Theories of acids and bases - Non-acqueous solvents - Isopoly and heteropoly acids
- Theories in co-ordination chemistry - stereochemistry of co-ordination compounds - stability of metal complexes - reactions of metal complexes
- Electronic, Infrared, NMR, ESR and Mossbaur spectra of complexes - Co-ordination complexes of Lanthanides and actinides
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
- Synthesis, structure, properties and bonding of organometallic compounds - metal carbonyls and cyanides -
- Catalysts by organo metallic compounds - hydrogenation, hydroformylation and polymerization.
- Metal ions in biological systems - Role and effects - Coenzymes, Cytochromes, chlorophylls and hormones.
- Nuclear reactions - structure and stability - radioactive equilibria - neutron activation analysis – counting techniques.
- Synthesis, reactions, structure and bonding in boranes - organoboranes and hydriborations -synthesis, structure and uses of phosphorous, nitrogen compounds, phosphorus - sulphur compounds, silicones and silicates.
Module -VII Recent Developments in Chemistry:
- Nanostructures - ID, 2D and 3D structures - Synthesis and applications of nanomaterials.
- Principles of Green chemistry - Green synthesis - Application of Phase Transfer Catalysts -Green Reactions.
- Molecular recognition : Synthetic Receptors, Cyclodextrin, Calixiranes, Cyclophanes, Crown Ethers.
- Drug design and Drug action
Module VIII: Research Methodology/Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements;
- Learner's characteristics;
- Factors affecting teaching;
- Methods of teaching;
- Teaching aids;
- Evaluation systems.
Check Here: Latest Current News & Affairs
- Research: Meaning, Characteristics and types;
- Steps of research;
- Methods of research;
- Research Ethics;
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium;
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format.
Module IX(a) Salient Features of Indian Constitution:
- Salient features of the Constitution - Preamble- Its significance and its place in the interpretation of the Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights - Directive Principles of State Policy - Relation between Fundamental
- Rights and Directive Principles - Fundamental Duties.
- Executive - Legislature - Judiciary - Both at Union and State Level. - Other Constitutional Authorities.
- Centre-State Relations - Legislative - Administrative and Financial.
- Services under the Union and the States.
- Emergency Provisions.
- Amendment Provisions of the Constitution.
Module IX (b) Social Welfare Legislations and Programmes
- Social Service Legislations like Right to Information Act, Prevention of atrocities against Women & Children, Food Security Act, Environmental Acts etc
- And Social Welfare Programmes like Employment Guarantee Programme, Organ and Blood Donation etc.
Module X (a) Renaissance in Kerala
- Towards A New Society:
- Introduction to English education - various missionary Organizations and their functioning founding of educational institutions, factories, printing press etc.
Press Here to get Official PDF of Kerala PSC Syllabus posts wise
To know more information regarding Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Candidates if you find any difficulty regarding KPSC Exam Syllabus, then drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below. You may also follow us on Facebook and Google+ and you can also bookmark the web portal by using CTRL+D option.
Have a Look On Below Links