Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018-19 Online Form (06) Govt Advocate Vacancy
Manipur PSC Recruitment
Applications are invited for Manipur PSC Recruitment to the post of Assistant Government Advocate cum Assistant Public Prosecutor (District). Willing aspirants can apply against 06 Govt Advocate Vacancy before the closing date which is 25-08-2018.
The applying process for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018 is starting from 10-08-2018 onwards. Candidate need to send applications in prescribed Performa containing all the required Documents and Certificates through online mode only.
Manipur PSC Govt. Advocate Vacancy
Name of the Commission
Manipur Public Service Commission
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018
Assistant Government Advocate
Mode to Apply
Manipur PSC Govt. Advocate Recruitment 2018
The Commission will invite shortlisted applicants to appear in Written Examination which includes 02 papers. Contenders qualifying in the exam will be further called for an Interview session for the final selection.
The Exam is scheduled to be held on 10-09-2018 at Imphal Examination Center. Check this complete page which is well designed by the team of www.privatejobshub.in in order to grab detailed information about Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018.
Manipur PSC Recruitment
Manipur PSC Vacancy 2018:
- Post Name: Assistant Government Advocate cum Assistant Public Prosecutor (District)
- No. of Vacancies: 06
Find Out All: Latest PSC Jobs
Candidates in possession of the following Educational Qualifications are eligible to participate in MPSC Manipur Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University
- 03 year experience at the Bar or 05 year experience in a Government Department or Court
- The statutory requirement made from time to time in Cr. P.C. in regard to the appointment of Asst. Public Prosecutor.
Other Eligibility Factors:
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be able to speak Manipuri (Meetei/ Meitei Lon) or any other Triabal Dialect of Manipur
- Candidates or his/her Parents/Ancestors must be a permanent resident of Manipur
Age of the aspirants applying for Manipur PSC Recruitment must not exceed 40 years as on 25-08-2018. However, relaxation, in upper age limit, of 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates is permitted.
Scale of Pay:
A Pay Scale of Rs.9,300-34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/- will be provided to the eligible contenders selected against the aforesaid Manipur PSC Job Vacancies.
Following amount of Application Fee is to be paid through online mode (Visa/Master Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) while submitting applications for Manipur PSC Jobs 2018:
- For General and OBC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.250/-
- For Differently Abled Persons(DAP): Nil
In context to Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018, selection of the applicants will be based on the total marks secured in Written Examination and Interview Session. It is necessary to clear the Written Examination in order to advance for the Interview Round.
- Exam Centre: Imphal
- The examination consists of 02 papers
- Paper-I: English contains 50 MCQ type questions and of 01 hour duration
- Paper-II: law is of 02 hours which contains 100 MCQ type questions
- Each question is of 01 mark.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted on every wrong answer.
- The Interview carries 20 marks.
Download Free: PSC Question Papers
Minimum Qualifying Marks in Written Exam:
- For Unreserved: 35%
- OBC-M: 30%
- For ST: 25%
Instructions to Apply for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018:
- Hit the official link of Manipur Public Service Commission which is www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
- Go to “What’s New” section available on the homepage.
- Hit the following Manipur PSC 2018 Notification link:
“Advertisement For post of Assistant Government Advocate cum Assistant public prosecutor (District) 2018”
- Manipur PSC Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Go through the important details mentioned in Manipur PSC Notification 2018 and make sure you satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria.
- Now proceed to fill online application for Manipur Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018.
- Go back to homepage and select “Apply online at e-mpsconline.gov.in for new job advertisement” link.
- If new user, press ‘Sign Up’ tab for complete One Time Registration.
- If already registered, then select ‘Login’ option.
- Enter all the correct details as asked in Manipur PSC Online Application Form and upload all the supporting documents.
- Submit the Manipur PSC Application Form online.
- You may also keep a hard copy of Manipur PSC Application Form for further requirements.
Hit Here: Login for Online Application
Hit Here: One Time Registration
- Starting Date to apply for MPSC Manipur 2018 Recruitment: 10-08-2018
- Last Date to send applications: 25-08-2018
- Date of Written Examination: 10-09-2018
In case of any queries or for additional details regarding Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018, you can refer to the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission. Also, follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to get more job alerts on your timeline.
Have a Look On Below Links: