MP Scholarship 2018 Madhya Pradesh Pre/Post Matric Online Registration
MP Scholarship 2018
MP Scholarship 2018: Great news for the Pre and Post Matric students!!! The State Government of Madhya Pradesh is going to declare the MP Scholarship for those aspirants who are financially weak and looking for some help to get a higher education. This scheme is especially for the individuals who belong to reserved category. Those candidates who want to apply for this opportunity can do the online registration before the closing date.
Name of the organization
Department of Public Instruction Madhya Pradesh
Name of the scholarship programme
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2018
According to candidates’ background/ family income, the organization will offer 100% or some percentage of the scholarship to the selected contenders. Individuals need to fill the correct details regarding family, tuition fee and annual income while registration process. If the organization finds any default in aspirant’s details then he will not get any percentile of scheme. More information about MP Scholarship 2018 is provided below by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
MP Scholarship 2018
- Contenders whose family/ Guardian Income are less than Rs. 200000/- per annum can apply for Madhya Pradesh Scholarship.
- Only aspirants belong to SC/ ST/ OBC and minority group are eligible to apply.
- Individuals must have proper documents, Caste certificate and valid ID proofs with him.
Know About: Importance of Scholarship
How to Apply For MP Scholarship 2018:
Those aspirants who want to apply for Madhya Pradesh pre/ post metric scholarship are required to follow the basic instructions.
- Candidates need to first visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- After that go to the Online Registration related tab.
- Then fill all the correct details in the registration form and upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Any incorrect information can cancel the MP Scholarship scheme.
- At last hit the Submit button and take a hard copy of the form for further use.
- Attested photocopies of documents
- Passport size photographs
- Income certificate of parents
- Caste certificate
- Resident proof
- Recent passport size photograph
Check Here: How to Get a College Scholarship
Latest Scholarship Schemes Introduced in Madhya Pradesh:
- National Overseas Scholarships
- Sudama – Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Balika Shiksha Protsahan Yojana
- Sanskrit Education Development Plan
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Praoyny Vivekananda.
- Higher Education Guaranteed Loan Schemes
- Poor student scholarships
- Incentive scheme to achieve success in civil service examinations
Purpose of The Scheme:
There are many talented aspirants who want to study at higher level but the problem is they belong to weak financial background. Their families are not able to fulfill their fees so for them the Department of Public Instruction Madhya Pradesh is going to organize a scholarship scheme. In this scheme, the authority will provide some financial help to aspirants in their studies.
Know Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Contenders, if you find the above information useful then bookmark this page by pressing the shortcut keys “Ctrl.+D”. Those who want to know more about MP Scholarship 2018 can go through the Official Link. If any aspirant wants to ask something then he may write in the comment box which is available below. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get latest updates on Madhya Pradesh Education Scholarship Scheme.
Have a Look On Below Links