NCERT Recruitment 2018-19 Latest Jr Project Fellow Posts www.ncert.nic.in
Latest notification to hire eligible and capable candidates has been advertised for NCERT Recruitment. Interested candidates for Jr Project Fellow Posts can apply to get recruitment in NCERT for JRF post.
Contenders are advised to go through NCERT Notification completely to know eligibility conditions. Interested candidates who fulfill the required eligibility conditions may attend the Walk-in-interview on 14-08-2018.
NCERT JRF Recruitment Overview:
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Junior Research Fellow
Walk-in Interview Date
NCERT Junior Project Fellow Recruitment Notification:
To attend the Walk-in interview aspirants need to carry their bio-data, original certificates/mark sheets/testimonials/experience etc. One set of self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials and one passport size photograph may also be submitted.
For getting more information about NCERT Recruitment 2018-19, you need to read the complete page which is well updated by the expert team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
- No. Of Vacancy: 02
Contenders, who are interested to apply for NCERT JRF Recruitment, must have Master Degree in Social Science Subjects (Economics, History, Pol. Science, Geography) Economics with minimum 55% marks. Also, individual must have Good knowledge of Computer for developing on –line courses.
Press To See: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limit For NCERT Jobs:
Age of applying individual for NCERT JRF Jobs should be below 40 years as per the norms. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
NCERT Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of applied candidates for NCERT Jr. Research Fellow Recruitment will be based on performance in walk-in interview round. Successfully qualified candidates will have to provide all required documents and certificates for verification.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Selected candidates for NCERT Jr. Research Fellow Jobs will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that will be decided by the management panel of National Council of Educational Research and Training.
- For NET Qualified candidates: Rs. 25,000/-
- For Non-NET: Rs. 23,000/-
- First of all, login to official website that is www.ncert.nic.in to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2018.
- No, press “Announcement” tab that is available in menu bar.
- From drop down list press “Vacancies” tab.
- On appeared page, you need to press “Project Staff” link and under that you need to hit “Recruitment of 01 Junior Project Fellow at DESS (code 5.27)” link.
- Now NCERT JRF Notification will appear.
- You can go through NCERT Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further prepare bio data form and prepare all necessary documents to participate in walk-in interview.
Admin Room No. 14,
3rd floor, Janaki Ammal Block,
DESS, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi -110016
Find More: Govt Jobs In Delhi
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
- Walk-in Interview Date: 14-08-2018
- Walk-in Interview Time: 11:00 AM
Final and Essential Note:
Aspirants who want to fetch more information about NCERT Recruitment 2018-19 are advised to visit Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to get latest and instant updates.
Have a Look On Below Links: