AMTRON Recruitment 2018 | 40 Systems Officer/Assistant Vacancy amtron.in
AMTRON Recruitment 2018: Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd invites eligible aspirants for engagement as Technical Manpower (Information Technology). As per AMTRON Recruitment notification, candidates who are seeking AMTRON jobs are informed that there are 40 Systems Officer/Assistant Vacancy accessible. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AMTRON Recruitment by filing the AMTRON application form following the online procedure. Online applications will be available from 07.12.2017 and will continue till 16.12.2017.
Name of the Organization
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd
Name of the Post
No of vacancies
Starting date of online applications
Closing date of online applications
It is essential for every aspirant that they must have a look on the eligibility criteria before applying for Assam Electronics Development Corporation ltd recruitment. Applicants for AMTRON Systems Assistant Recruitment and others will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview/ viva- voce. You may tap on the direct link on the below structured page well furnished by the team of www.privatejobshub.in to get the notification for AMTRON Recruitment 2018.
What are the AMTRON vacancy Details?
- Systems Officer: 12
- Systems Assistant: 28
What Is Essential Qualification For AMTRON Job Vacancy?
- For AMTRON Systems Officer vacancy: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA with specialization in Computer Science/IT with experience in software development in PHP/Java and Postgresql /MySQL environment, Android and IOS Mobile App development, Technical Troubleshooting & support in Hardware/Software implementation.
- AMTRON Systems Assistant Vacancy: Aspirants should hold B.C.A or B.Sc. (Physics/Mathematics) with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Applications or DOECC `A` Level or Diploma holders (3 years) from Polytechnic in Computer Science/Engineering with Knowledge in Server Administration/LAN/ DBA/Technical troubleshooting support in Hardware.
Check Now: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for AMTRON jobs in Guwahati must be as per the norms of Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. Relaxation in age shall be provided as per the rules of Government of India.
What are Stipend Details?
- Monthly fixed pay: Rs. 15985.00
- EPF Contributions per month: Rs. 3600.00
- Monthly fixed pay: Rs. 10750.00
- EPF Contributions per month: Rs. 2580.00
EPF contributions shall be deposited to the individual EPF Accounts of the incumbents
Selection Procedure for AMTRON job:
Aspirants applying for AMTRON Systems Officer Recruitment and other will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and list of such shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website. Those candidates who will find their names in the list will be called to appear in test/viva-voce.
Candidates have to carry the call letter to appear in the interview round which will be obtainable from the official website. Final selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in test/viva-voce and experience. No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates for appearing in any test/viva-voce.
Read Now: Written Examination Tips
Process to apply for AMTRON Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the official website of Assam Electronics Development Corporation ltd that is www.amtron.in
- On the home page you have to hit on suitable link for “AMTRON Systems Officer/Assistant Recruitment” given under “Latest News” section.
- Tap on the view detailed advertisement and then a PDF file will appear on your screen and you are suggested to go through the instructions carefully.
- If you are satisfied with the norms then you must hit on “Hit Here to Apply online”
- On tapping this link, online application form will get opened on your screen and you can fill the form in a correct manner.
- Upload all the required educational documents, certificates and a recent passport size photograph.
- Take a preview of the form and then finally you must submit it.
- You should not forget to take the print out of the application form for the future usage.
AMTRON Recruitment Notification>>> Download PDF
- Opening Date for submission on line application: 07.12.2017 10:00AM
- Last Date for submission on line application: 16.12.2017 10:00PM
- Uploading shortlist of candidates for test/viva-voce: 25.12.2017
To obtain the detailed information regarding the AMTRON Recruitment 2018 you may visit the Official Link or you can also subscribe to this web portal to get the free email alerts. To bookmark this page you may press Ctrl + D keys.
Have a Look On Below Links