GGSIPU Counselling 2018–19 IPU CET 2nd Counseling Results, Procedure
GGSIPU Counselling 2018: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has declared the GGSIPU Counselling result of 2nd round. Students who have participated in the 2nd seat allotment round must check IPU CET 2nd Counseling results
Students can access the result through online mode by entering their credentials. Those who are allotted seats check further GGSIPU Counselling Procedure/ schedule and repost to the allotted college before due date for confirmation of admission
The GGSIPU Registration Process is necessary for the all the CET qualified applicants. The University conducts Online Counselling for eleven courses and also offline counselling for the rest of the Courses. Candidates can participate in GGSIPU Counselling 2018–19 via online or offline mode as applicable for selected Courses.
Further information regarding Indraprastha University Counselling 2018 such as GGSIPU Counselling Procedure etc are given below which is well provided by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
IP University Counselling Schedule:
After result of 2nd counselling result, following events will take on schedule dates. Check all the dates from below given image-
Courses Offered through IPU Online Counselling 2018:
The IPU Counseling Process will start from 2nd week of June 2018 for the listed below courses:
- MBA (101)
- MCA (105)
- BCA (114)
- BA LLB/ BBA LLB (Integrated) (121)
- BEd (122)
- BBA (125)
- BA (JMC) (126)
- LE to BTech (Diploma Holders)(128)
- LE to BTech (BSc Graduates) (129)
- BTech/MTech/Dual Degree BTech (131)
- BCom (146)
Get Details About: Top 10 Courses In India
Courses Offered through IPU Offline Counselling 2018:
The IPU Counseling will be held in offline mode for the following courses instead of online.
- B.Sc -MLT
- BPT, BPO and BASLP
GGSIPU Online Counselling Process:
Payment of Counselling Fee:
- Applicants have to pay the GGSIPU Counseling Fee of Rs. 1000 as one-time either through online mode using Net Banking /Credit Card and Debit Card or through offline mode.
- The counselling participation cum counselling fee is to be submitted within the due date along with the taxes incurred.
Fill GGSIPU Counselling Registration Form:
- After confirmation of receipt of IPU Counselling Participation Fee, the applicant has to register for counseling.
- First and foremost step of individual is to open official website of university that is www.ipu.ac.in.
- Now move cursor towards “Information for” section and under that hit on “Counseling Notice” tab.
- This will navigate you to new page where various links will appear.
- After that candidates can select suitable link as per their course for which they need to attend counselling.
- By pressing on suitable link PDF file will appear, go through it and check the GGSIPU Counselling dates.
- Now, applicants need to get them register to attend IPU CET Counselling 2018.
- After the registration process is done upload all required documents and certificates with it.
Check Now: How to Apply For Education Loan
Pay Here: IPU CET Counseling Fees Submission
Choice Filling for IPU Counselling:
- After the completion of registration, at the time of choice filling period applicant has to fill choices for allotment, from list of all possible combinations of all institutes and courses available, in order of their preference.
- The choice filling is necessary for GGSIPU Seat Allotment.
- IPU CET Seat Allotment:
- IPU CET Seat Allotment 2018 will be done on basis of merit and choices filled by the applicants.
- Applicants can check their IPU CET 2018 Seat Allotment by log-in their account given during the registration.
- It is a must for a candidate, who will be allotted seat, to print and download provisional allotment letter.
- To confirm the seat, applicants will have to pay a part academic fee which would mean that they have accepted the seat allotted to them.
- After the allotment of seat, the candidates will have to pay the part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000 to confirm the allotment.
IPU CET Spot Counseling:
If vacant seats are still left, then admission authority will conduct the Spot Counselling in offline mode.
Know Here: How to Get a College Scholarship
GGSIPU Offline Counselling Process
- Applicants are invited for Counselling according to their rank.
- Applicants have to report to allotted venue on prescribed date and time with the required documents and fees.
- According to candidate’s rank, seats will be offered to candidates available at that time.
- After seat allotment candidates have to pay the required fee at the time of counselling.
Documents required at the time of Counselling / IPU Admissions:
- All eligible candidates shall bring the following documents in original along with an attested or self attested copy of each at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- GGSIPU CET Admit Card
- Copy of GGSIPU Registration Form
- Four passport size photographs
- Demand Draft(s) of Requisite Fee
- GGSIPU CET Results
- Copy of Admission verification form
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth;
- Certificate and Marksheets of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if applicable (Original and One Photocopy).
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
GGSIPU Counselling Schedule:
Revised Schedule of 1st counselling for B.Tech (Biotech) CET code 130
Schedule of 1st Counselling/Admission Session 2018-19 Master of Computer Applications Lateral Entry(MCA-LE) CET Code 163
Are you aware of? Counseling Dates Schedule
For more information regarding GGSIPU Counselling 2018 - 19 , candidates can check the Official Link. Bookmark the web portal that is www.privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting the latest updates regarding GGSIPU Counselling.
Go Through Now: