Nagpur University Syllabus 2018-19 BA, B.Sc, BBA, MBA, LLB Download PDF
Nagpur University Syllabus
Nagpur University Syllabus 2018: New Topics are added in Nagpur University Syllabus!!! Get New Nagpur University Exam Syllabus for BA, B.Sc, BBA, LLB, BCOM, MCOM, MBA, MCA from Here: "Download PDF", Nagpur University provides UG & PG and other courses and conducts exam twice in a year to check the knowledge of students. Candidates who are pursuing in any Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses and looking for the latestNagpur University Syllabus, so here on this page you may get the latest BA, BCOM, MCOM, MBA, MCA and other courses Syllabus.
For the better preparation of exam, you need to go through the given syllabus. Candidates can also download Nagpur University Syllabus 2018 in PDF form from official site through online mode. Candidates may get the Nagpur University Syllabus from the below section of this page which is represented by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in. Contender can check all the details and prepare well according to the syllabus for getting good marks.
Nagpur University Syllabus
Nagpur University MBA Ist Semester Syllabus:
Principles of Management:
- UNIT I: Introduction: Concept, Nature, Process and Significance of Management; Managerial Roles; An Overview of Functional Areas of Management – Marketing, Finance, Production, HRM, IT, R and D; Development of Management Thought – Classical, Neo- Classical, system and contingency Approaches – An Overview
- UNIT II: Functions of Management – I: Planning and control - Concept, Process and Types; Decision – making concept and process; bounded rationality; Management by Objectives; Corporate Planning – Environment analysis and Diagnosis, Strategy Formulations; Managerial Control – Concept and process; Designing an Effective Control System; Techniques – Traditional and Modern (PERT and CPM).
- UNIT III: Functions of Management – II: Organizing - Concept, Nature, Process and Significance; Authority and Responsibility Relationships – Delegation, Decentralization; Departmentation basis and formals (Project and Matrix); Formal and Informal organization; Changing patterns in Organization structures in the Knowledge economy. Staffing : Concept, Manpower Planning, Job Design, Recruitment & Selection, Training and Development, Performance Appraisal. Directing : Motivating and Leading People at work – basic concepts; communication – nature, process, networks and barriers; Effective Communication.
- UNIT IV: International Management Practices: A comparative study of management practices in India, Japan, USA and China with particular reference to Planning, Organising, Directing, Staffing and Controlling, Recent developments in the field of Management in a global perspective
- Unit –I: Introduction to Managerial Economics: Definition, Nature, Scope and application of Managerial Economics to Business Decisions. Consumer Behavior: Choice and Utility Theory, the Indifference Curve Analysis. Demand and Supply Analysis –Theory of Demand: Demand Analysis, Elasticity of demand, types and significance of Elasticity of Demand. Demand Forecasting, Need for forecasting, forecasting techniques. Supply Analysis – Supply function, the Law of Supply, Elasticity of Supply
- Unit–II: Production & Cost Analysis: Production & Production Function: Concept, Forms of production function, Law of variable Proportions, Returns to scale. Cost concept, Short term and long term cost. Average cost curves, cost output relationship, Cost curves, Economies & Diseconomies of scale. Production function – Cobb-Douglas production function
- Unit– III: Market Structure and Pricing practices: Features and Types of different competitive situations - Price-Output determination in Perfect competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic competition and Oligopoly both the long run and short run. Pricing philosophy – Pricing methods in practice: Price discrimination.
- Unit IV National Income: Basic concept-measurement of national income concept of GDP & GNP – Methods of measuring national income. Concept of Multiplier and Accelerator. Business cycles - Concept, Causes & Impact of business cycle, Inflation & deflation- types, causes, effects remedial measures; Monetary and Fiscal policy- meaning, scope and instruments.
Accounting for Managers:
- Unit-I: Introduction to Accounting: Introduction of financial accounting, Importance, Objectives and Principles of Accounting, Concepts and conventions, and The Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Introduction of Accounting Process- Journal and ledger, Trial Balance, Classification of capital and revenue expenses, preparation of subsidiary books and cash book. Reconciliation between bank pass book and cash book
- Unit II: Final Accounts of Joint Stock Companies - Final Accounts of Joint Stock Companies – contents, and preparation of Trading and Manufacturing, Profit and Loss Account, Profit and Loss Appropriation Account and Balance sheet with adjustments as per Schedule III of the Companies Act, 2013, Provisions for Statutory Audit.
- Unit III: Interpretation of Financial Statements: Cash Flow Analysis – Meaning and Purpose of Cash Flow Statement, Format of Cash Flow Statement (AS3), Cash Flow from Operating Activities, Uses and Limitations of Cash Flow Analysis – Ratio Analysis – Meaning, Need, Advantages and Limitations of Ratio Analysis, Classification of Ratios: Profitability Ratios, Liquidity Ratios and Activity Ratios, Projections through Ratios.
- Unit IV: Budgeting and Budgetary Control – Concept of Budgeting and Budgetary Control, Types of Budgets, Static and Flexible Budgeting, Preparation of Cash Budget, Sales Budget, Production Budget and Master Budget, Essential features, Merits and Limitations of Budgetary Control.
- Unit I: Law of Contract 1872- Nature of contract and essential elements of valid contract, Offer and Acceptance, Consideration, Capacity to contract and free consent, Legality of object. Unlawful and illegal agreements, Contingent contracts, Performance and discharge of contracts, Remedies for breach of contract. Indemnity and guarantee.
- Unit II: The Companies Act 1956 - Definition & characteristics of a company, Types of Companies, Provisions relating to incorporation: Memorandum of Association, Doctrine of ultra-vires, Articles of Association, Doctrine of indoor management & constructive notice, Company Meetings, Resolutions, Concept of Prospectus. Role & duties of promoter, transfer and transmission; Management – Appointment of Directors, Powers, duties, & liabilities of Directors Winding Up of a Company
- Unit III: Consumer Protection Act, 1986: Definitions of Consumer, Goods, Service, Complaint, Complainant, Unfair Trade Practices, Restrictive Trade Practices, Rights of Consumers, Relief available against complaint, Consumer Protection Councils, Consumer Disputes Redressal Agencies
- Unit IV: Information Technology Act 2000- Object and Scope of the IT Act, digital signature- digital signature certificate, electronic Governance, Electronic records certifying authorities, penalty and adjudication.
Business Communication & Information Systems:
- UNIT I: Communication: Meaning and importance of communication in business, Types of communication- formal and informal and their characteristics, Essentials of effective business communication, Channels of communication, limitations, Barriers of communication. Listening, Barriers to listening, persuasion.
- Unit II: Business Correspondence: Etiquettes of Business writing, Business letters: Memos, minutes, agendas, enquiries, orders, sales letters, notice, tenders, letters of application, letter of complaints, Job applications/Covering letters, Report writing, Types of report (Sales report, Committee report and technical report) . E-Mail Etiquettes, Formal & Informal email writing.
- Unit III: Introduction to Information Systems and MIS: Concepts of Data and Information, Attributes of Information, Introduction to MIS, DSS, TPS, EIS, OAS, ISS. MIS in functional areas like Production, HR, Finance and Marketing. MIS in Web-environment, MIS and E-business
- Unit IV: Modern trends in Information Systems: Online and Real time Information system, OLAP, Basic Concept of Data mining and Data warehousing, Introduction to Business Intelligence and Business Analytics and Knowledge management, Business Performance management – Scoreboards and Dashboards
Research Methodology & Quantitative Techniques:
- Unit I: Introduction to statistics: Meaning, scope, importance and limitations, applications of descriptive and inferential statistics in managerial decision-making. Diagrammatic and graphic presentation, Significance of diagrams and graphs, General rules for constructing diagrams and graphs, Types of Graphs, Measure of central tendency: Mean, Median,Mode
- Unit II: Measures of dispersion, The Range, Quartile deviation and computation ,Mean absolute deviation and computation ,Variance and computation, Standard deviation and computation , Correlation analysis, Assumptions for a simple linear regression model, Parameters of simple linear regression mode, Methods to determine regression coefficients, Business Forecasting, Importance, scope, types, forecasting techniques (Time Series Analysis)
- Unit III: Business Research Basics: Definition of research Business Research, The nature of Business research Objectives of business research, Managerial value of business research, research process, Attitude measurement, Techniques for measuring attitudes, Attitude rating scales.
- Unit IV: Sampling - Sampling designs and sampling procedures :Practical sampling concepts ,Non probability sampling ,Probability sampling ,Data collection: Collection of primary data, Collection of secondary data, Univariate Statistical Analysis ,Hypothesis testing ,The hypothesis testing procedure ,Univariate hypothesis test using the t-distribution ,The chi-square test for goodness of fit . Bivariate & Multuivariate-concepts
Nagpur University Syllabus for M.Com 1st Semester
Paper-I: Advanced Financial Accounting:
- Accounting standards
- Computer Software Accounting
- New Trends in Accounting
- Hire Purchase Accounting
- Fire insurance Claims
- Valuations of Goodwill and shares
PAPER II: Indian Financial System:
- Components of formal financial system
- Capital Markets
- Regulatory Bodies & services: SEBI
PAPER-III: Managerial Economics:
- Meaning, Scope and significance of Managerial Economics
- Demand Analysis
- Market Structure
- Business Cycle
Paper –IV: Marketing Management:
- Nature and Scope of Marketing
- Marketing Information System and Marketing Research
- Product Decisions
- Promotion Decisions
- Vertical Marketing Implementation and Systems
Nagpur University Syllabus for M. Sc. (Electronics) I Semester
Paper I (ELE 101): Fundamentals of Semiconductor Devices:
- Bi-polar Junction Transistors
- Unipolar Devices
- Optoelectronic Devices
Paper II (ELE 102): Digital Design and Applications
- Combinational Logic Design
- Analysis and Design of Sequential circuits
- VHDL: Implementation of Logic circuits
- VHDL Architecture
Paper III VHDL Architecture:
- Microprocessor Architecture
- Assembly Language Programming
- Interfacing of Peripherals
- Architectures of 80x86 processors
Paper IV (ELE 104): Programming in C:
- Data types
- Control structure
- Arrays, functions, Structures and Unions
- Pointers and file handling
Nagpur University Syllabus PDF
Get Here: 10 Tips Which Make You A Successful Online Student
Process to Download Nagpur University Syllabus
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of university that is nagpuruniversity.org.
- On home page of official site go to Syllabus section and hit the appropriate link as per course.
- Choose the subject/ course and go to the appropriate link for which exam you have applied for.
- Now Nagpur University Syllabus will be displayed on your computer screen in the form of PDF.
- Download Nagpur University Syllabus and take the print out for better preparation.
Candidates can visit our site www.privatejobshub.in time to time to get the latest information about Nagpur University Syllabus 2018. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus to receive latest updates regarding Nagpur University Syllabus and we will send the updates on your Facebook wall. You can also book mark our web portal by using CTRL+D option.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff