RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus 2018 (Paper 1, 2) Gr II Teacher/PTI/Clerk Exam Pattern
RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus
RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus 2018: Download the RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus for (Paper 1, 2) from here. By referring the RPSC Syllabus 2nd Grade 2018 and RPSC 2nd Grade Exam Pattern, applicants can prepare well for the exam. For selection to Teacher, PTI, Clerk, Officer and other Positions, Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts the written exam.
Highlights of This Page:
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher 2018 Syllabus
- RPSC 2nd Grade Clerk Syllabus 2018
- RPSC 2nd Grade PTI Syllabus 2018
- Way to Download the RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus
Way To Get RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus Easily:
So, those who are planning to prepare for upcoming exam can get the RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus 2018 from this page and start preparation accordingly. Applicants can download the RPSC 2nd Grade 2018 Syllabus from official site by taking some necessary steps which are provided below.
All the details about Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2nd Grade Syllabus are well mentioned below on this page by the team of http://www.privatejobshub.in/. Interested students should scroll this page to get RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus easily.
RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus
RPSC 2nd Grade Science Syllabus:
Part 1: (Secondary and Senior Secondary Standard):
- Cell structure and functions of cell organelles, Cell inclusions, Nucleic acid (DNA and RNA) Cell cycle (Mitosis, Meiosis), Genetic code, types of RNA and protein synthesis
- Bio-molecules: organic and inorganic biomolecules
- Types of plant tissues, internal structure of Dicot monocot root, stem and leaves , Secondary growth in Monocot & Dicot.
- Structure of flower, Types of inflorescence, reproduction in plants, polyembryony, Apomixis, Alternation of generation
- Water relations, Osmosis, DPD, Plasmolysis, Water potential Absorption of water, Ascent of sap, Transpiration
- Respiration: types of respiration, Glycolysis, Krebs cycle and Oxidative Phosphorylation, Respiratory quotient (R.Q.), Fermentation.
- Structure and function of animal tissues, Various systems of human, human population and health, immune system, tissue and organ transplantations, Bio-treatment Techniques
- External and internal structure of Amoeba, Plasmodium, Earthworm, Cockroach and Frog
- Taxonomy of plants: Eukaryota, Prokaryota, Virus, Bacteria Mycoplasma, Lichens and elementary knowledge of Ulothrix, Riccia and Pteridium
- Embryology of animals, Spermatogenesis, Oogenesis, fertilization, Cleavage, Gastrulation, organogenesis and fate of three germinal layers
- Test tube baby, embroyonic development in human, placenta, specific aspect of development
- Redox reaction: Concept of redox reactions, Oxidation numbers, balancing and applications of redox reactions.
- Metals, Non-metals and Metallurgy: Minerals and ores, General principles of metallurgy, Metallurgy of Cu, Fe, Al and Zn
- Polymers, Bio-molecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life and Surface Chemistry.
- Polymers : Natural and synthetic polymers.
- Bio-molecules : Carbohydrates, Proteins, Vitamins, Nucleic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life : Chemical in medicines, Chemicals in food, Cleansing agents
- Oscillatory motion - Periodic motion, S.H.M. its equation, K.E. and P.E., concept of free, forced and damped oscillations, simple pendulum, oscillation of a loaded spring.
- Gravitation - Universal law of gravitation, g, variation of g, orbital and escape velocity, planetary motion, Kepler's law etc.
Start Your Test
Part 1: (Graduate Standard):
- Role of Micro organisms such as Bacteria, Viruses, Disease & Immunity
- Algae: General character, classification and Thallus organization.
- Fungi : General character, classification and economic importance.
- Bryophytes and Pteridophytes : General character, classification and Reproduction.
- Cell structure and functions of cell organelles, chromosome organization. DNA structure, replication.
- Genetic code, Protein synthesis. Cell cycle; mitosis, meiosis and their significance.
- Taxonomy of Angiosperms: Classification of Angiosperms.
- Diversity of flowering plants. Economic importance of Timber plants, Medicinal plants, fibre yielding plants, condiments and spices.
- Structure and function of animal tissues, Various systems of human. Regulation in animals (Nervous system, Endocrine system and hormones)
- Life cycle of Plasmodium, Ascaris, Liverfluke, Economic importance of Protozoa and Insects. Social insects. External and internal structure of Amoeba, Plasmodium, Earthworm, Cockroach and Frog
- Embryology of animals, Spermatogenesis, Oogenesis, fertilization, Cleavage, Gastrulation, organogenesis and fate of three germinal layers, test tube baby. Embryology of frog
- Zero group elements : Position in periodic table, isolation, compounds of zero group elements
- D-block elements: Electronic configuration, general characteristics for e.g. colour, oxidation state, tendency to form complexes, magnetic properties, interstitial compound, catalytic properties, alloys.
- F-block elements: Lanthanides and Actinides, Electronic configuration, Lanthanide contraction and its consequences, Super heavy elements.
- Solutions: Osmotic pressure, Lowering of vapour pressure, depression of freezing point and elevation of boiling point. Determination of molecular weight in solution. Association and dissociation of solutes
- Oscillatory Motion: Damped harmonic oscillators, power dissipation, Quality factor, Driven harmonic oscillator
- Waves in media: Speed of transverse waves on a uniform string speed of longitudinal waves in a fluid, energy density and energy transmission in waves etc.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus Social Science 2018
RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus for History:
- Indus Valley Civilization – its salient features.
- Vedic Age - Social and religious life.
- Budhism and Jainism – Teachings, Causes of rise and fall of Buddhism.
- Mauryas and Guptas.
- Bhakti and Suffi system.
- Mughal Period - (1526-1707) – Administrative features and cultural achievements.
- Legecy of Shivaji.
- Freedom Movement
- French Revolution, American War of Independence & Russian Revolution.
- League of Nations and the U.N.
- India’s role in World Peace.
RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus for Geography:
- Motions of the earth and their effects, Latitudes – Longitudes
- Interior of the Earth: Origin of Continents and Oceans, Sudden movements
- Atmosphere – Composition, Insolation, Pressure belts, winds.
- Ocean Currents and Tides
- India – Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegitation, Drainage, Agriculture, Industries and Population.
- Rajasthan – Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegitation, Drainage, Agriculture, Minerals, Industries and Population
RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus for Economics:
- Concepts of National Income.
- Basic concepts of Demand & Supply and Consumer Equilibrium.
- Definition of money, its functions. Functions of Commercial Banks and Central Bank.
- India’s Foreign Trade – Direction and Trends. Concept of Globalization, Privatization and Liberalization.
- Economic Planning in India. Poverty and Unemployment in India
RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus for Political Science:
- Political Science and Political Theory – Traditional and Modern Perspective, Power, Legitimacy, Soverngnity
- Indian Constitution – Salient features, Fedearlism, Fundamental Rights, Duties, Directive Principles, Amendment procedure, Union and State Government – Legislature, Judiciary, Executive.
- Local Self Government, India’s relations with neighbouring States.
- Challenges to Indian democracy, Indian Foreign Policy
- Recent Trend’s – Globalization, Empowerment of deprived groups and class
Take a Test Now
RPSC 2nd Grade Clerk Syllabus
Paper II: RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus for General English:
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions).
- Synonyms, Antonyms.
- One word substitution.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Confusable words.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Knowledge of writing letters : Official, Demi Official, Circulars and Notices, Tenders.
RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus for General Hindi:
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
RPSC 2nd Grade PTI Syllabus
Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan:
- Location, extent, relief features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock, dairy development, population distribution, growth, literacy, sex ratio, religious composition, industries, planning, budgetary trends, major tourist centres.
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairat
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Role of women during Medieval and Modern period.
- Society and Religion
Look Here: GK Current Affairs
Current Affairs of Rajasthan:
- Continents, Oceans and their characteristics, global wind system, environmental problems, global strategies, globalization and its impacts, population trend and distribution
General Knowledge of World & India:
- India and U.N.O., Major trends in International policies with special reference to Globalization and Nuclear nonproliferation.
- Location and its advantages, Monsoonal system, drainage characteristics, changing patterns of agriculture and industries, national income-concept & trends, poverty, reduction schemes, Features of India’s foreign policy, Nehru’s contribution in its making etc
Go Through Latest: General Knowledge Questions and answers
- Educational Psychology – its meaning, scope and implications for teacher in classroom situations. Various psychologists and their contributions in education
- Learning – its meaning and types, different theories of learning and implications for a teacher, transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning
- Development of learner – Physical, emotional and social development, development of child as an individual- concept development.
- Personality – meaning, theories and assessment, adjustment and its mechanism, maladjustment
- Intelligence and creativity – meaning, theories and measurement, role in learning, emotional intelligence- concept and practices, human cognition
- Motivation – meaning and role in the process of learning, achievement motivation
- Individual differences – meaning and sources, Education of children with special needs – Gifted and talented students, slow learners, delinquency
- Development and implications in education of – Self concept, attitudes, interest, habits, aptitude and social skills.
Check This Also: Improve Your Writing Skills
RPSC 2nd Grade PTI Exam Pattern:
The question paper will carry maximum 200 marks.
Duration of question paper will be two hours.
The question paper will carry 100 questions of multiple choices.
Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan 80 Marks
Current Affairs of Rajasthan 20 Marks
General Knowledge of World and India 60 Marks
Educational Psychology 40 Marks
Process to Download the RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of Rajasthan Public Service Commission that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Candidate Information” section and hit “Syllabus” link.
- After that select the appropriate link as per requirement.
- Now RPSC Syllabus 2nd Grade In Hindi of required subject will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus 2018 In Hindi on your desktop and take print out of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 and prepare accordingly.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff
Hit this Official Link to download the RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus 2018. If you want to get more details regarding RPSC Syllabus 2nd Grade then stay connected with our web portal on the regular basis.
Visitors if you have any queries then drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below. You can bookmark the web portal that is www.privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl+D Option for RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus In Hindi.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get details regarding RPSC 2nd Grade Gk Syllabus In Hindi Language / RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus.