SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 | 127 Computer Programmer/Second Division Clerk
SCDCC Bank Recruitment
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018: South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. invites eligible aspirants to apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment. According to the notification, there are 127 vacancies accessible for the post of Computer Programmer/Second Division Clerk. Aspirants can have a look on the eligibility criteria and then apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment. Below given are the easy instructions that can be followed by the candidates to fill the online application form.
Name of the organization
South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd
Computer Programmer/Second Division Clerk
No of SCDCC Bank vacancy
Last date to apply online
Candidates are required to fill the application from through online mode and subm8it it before the closing date that is 10.01.2018. Aspirants’ selection will be made through their performance in the written test or interview. You can collect more relevant information in concern of SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 from the downwards section of the page wel organized by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
SCDCC Bank Recruitment
SCDCC Bank vacancies:
- Computer Programmer- 02
- Second Division Clerk- 125
- For SCDCC Bank Computer Programmer recruitment: candidates must possess MCA of any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% marks.
- For SCDCC Bank Second Division Clerk recruitment: should hold A Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 50% marks and above or Post Graduation Degree with minimum 45% marks and Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with minimum of 6 months course.
Age Restrictions for SCDCC Bank job:
- Candidates applying for the above said vacant post must be 35 years in age as on the date of notification.
- SC & ST category candidates should be within 40 years and other backward classes must be within 38 years respectively.
- Computer Programmer- Rs 31320/- to Rs 75905/-
- Second Division Clerk- Rs 21110/- to Rs 47120/-
Candidates applying for the said vacant posts have to pay the application fee as follows:
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 300/-
Contenders can grab the jobs in South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Limited by attending the selection rounds that are written test and interview. Qualified contenders in both the rounds will get recruited in the organization.
Candidates can apply for South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank recruitment easily by following the instructions which are as follows:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the organization that is scdccbank.com
- Now you need to tap on the “Recruitment Notification” option given on the right side of the home page.
- On the new page you are required to hit on the “Recruitment Notification” link and a PDF file will appear on your screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and then you have to press the “Online Application Form” link to fill the application form.
- Fill the details in the application form; upload all the required documents and certificates.
- After that you must tap on the “Preview button” to recheck the form.
- Candidates can make the correction in the SCDCC bank application form if found.
- Finally you can hit on the submit button and then take the print out of the form for the future usage.
To Apply online>>>Hit Here
SCDCC Bank Recruitment Notification>>>Download PDF
Last date to apply online: 10.01.2018
Contenders are advised to go through this Official link to acquire all the information in regards of SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018.
Have a Look On Below Links: