Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018-19 Latest Chauffeur Openings
Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018: A job notification regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment has been released. The motive behind releasing the notification is to invite skilled contenders against latest Chauffeur Openings.
Those individuals who are interested in Supreme Court of India latest jobs can download the application form and submit it till the last date i.e. 08-09-2018. But before that, aspirants need to check the much needed eligibility criteria.
Supreme Court of India Job Vacancies Overview:
Name of organization
Supreme Court of India
Mode to apply
Last date to apply
Supreme Court of India 2018 Recruitment:
Selection against Supreme Court of India latest openings will be done through written exam/ practical test/ personal interview round. Those contenders who will clear all the stages get selected against Supreme Court of India current openings.
To grab more details about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018, individuals need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.privatejobshub.in, check it out:
Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Supreme Court of India Vacancy:
- Chauffeur (Driver)
- Those individuals who have passed 10th standard from any recognized board are eligible to apply against Supreme Court of India Chauffeur job openings.
- Aspirant must hold a valid driving license to drive light motor vehicle (goods/passenger) with knowledge of motor vehicle mechanism.
- Minimum 3 8ears experience of driving a light motor vehicle
Age Criteria for Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Vacancy:
- Individuals those who want to apply against Supreme Court of India Chauffeur jobs must be belonging to the age group of 21- 30 years as on 01-07-2018.
- Relaxation in upper age limit against Supreme Court of India Chauffeur openings will be given to reserved contenders.
- Upper age limit is set to 40 years for those departmental candidates who are having at least 03 years continuous service in the Register as on 01.07.2018.
Selected individuals against Supreme Court of India Driver vacancy will receive Rs. 29200/- as monthly salary plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules of organization.
Selection Process against Supreme Court of India Driver Recruitment:
After the submission of Supreme Court of India Application form, contenders need to go through written exam/ practical test/ personal interview round. Final selection against Supreme Court of India openings will be done after the interview round.
- knowledge about Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Road Signs, knowledge of English Numerals and figures
- Driving Skills, Road sense
- Road safety, manners
- attitude and behavior
- knowledge of Petrol, Diesel and CNG Engines working
- vehicle mechanism, technical aspect
- Rectify minor running defects and carry out minor running defects
- Personality, driving habit
- behavior, temperament of the candidate
- his abilities to react in any particular emergency
- general technical questions
- knowledge about maintenance of vehicle
- safely precautions, fuel efficiency
- automobile and general awareness
Candidates need to pay Rs. 470/- as Registration Charges directly with Institute of Driving Training and Research, on the date of the Test. Fees can be paid through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018:
Those individuals who want to apply against Supreme Court of India Driver vacancies are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.sci.gov.in
- Then select “Recruitment” option which is provided at the left side of the home page.
- Hit “Applications invited for participating in selection process for appointment to the post of Chauffeur Last Date 08 September 2018” link.
- Download the Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification.
- Read the details about Supreme Court of India Chauffeur vacancies.
- Download the Supreme Court of India Application form and fill it with correct details.
- Upload self attested copies of required documents and enclose it in an envelope.
- Write the post name on it and submit it at the postal address:
Hit Here>>> Supreme Court of India Notification
The Registrar (Admn.I),
Supreme Court of India,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi-11020
Find More: Govt Jobs In Delhi
Last date to apply against Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Recruitment: 08-09-2018.
Individuals can visit the Official Link and they will get further details about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018-19. Clear your doubts by write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Have a Look On Below Links: