BARC OCES/DGFS 2018 Notification, Scientific Officers Application Form, Dates
BARC OCES/DGFS 2018: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released an official BARC OCES/DGFS Notification regarding Scientific Officer Recruitment; organization is going to conduct BARC OCES/DGFS Exam.
Applications are invited form proficient candidates; all the eligible & interested contenders can fill the BARC Application Form through online mode before the last Dates. Other details related to BARC OCES/DGFS 2018 Notification are given below, kindly go through it.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Last Date to apply
Organization will soon notify the BARC OCES/DGFS Exam Dates; you can fill he application form with the help of below provided simple steps or from direct sources provided on this page. All the candidates are recommended to submit the application form before given deadline.
We the team of privatejobshub.in has provided all the BARC OCES/DGFS 2018 Notification details you just need to scroll down the page, so what are you waiting for have a look below…
BARC OCES/DGFS Eligibility (Eligibility Criteria)
- Essential Qualification
- Age limitations
- Application Fee
- According to the BARC OCES/DGFS 2018 Notification candidates must have the entire essential Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS2018.
- Candidates must have B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. / M.Tech degree from a recognized university/institute and must have minimum 60 percent in aggregate. Candidates opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score must have a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018
Age limitations: Candidate’s age should not be more than Age as on August 1, 2018-
- For General Category candidates: 26 years
- For Schedule caste (SC)/ schedule tribe (ST) candidates: 31 years
- For other backward class candidates (OBC): 29 years
Application Fee: General and OBC Male Applicants have to pay a sum of Rs. 500 in respect of BARC Application Form. Whereas Woman candidates, and applicants belonging to Schedule caste (SC)/ schedule tribe (ST) category and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
BARC Scientific Officer Notification (Selection Procedure)
The section of the candidates will be made on the basis of:
Screening for the Selection of candidates is based on two alternative methods:
a) On the basis of Online Examination
b) On the basis of GATE score
a) BARC OCES/DGFS Exam:
Organization will conduct Online Examination in the month of March/ April in more than forty cities spread across India. Candidates can select their exam centre as per their suitability.
b) On the basis of GATE score:
Candidates will screened for the interview round on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 or GATE-2018 score in the applicable GATE subject.
As, per the BARC OCES/DGFS Notification candidates who clear the above round will shortlisted for Interview round which will be conducted in Mumbai. The organization will also pay an amount as travelling expenses to Outstation Candidates.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
- Candidates appointed as Scientific Officer ‘C’ (SO/C) will get an attractive salary package of Rs 56,100 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix.
- In addition applications will also get additional benefits like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance and others. The increment of the candidates will depend on the performance of the candidates.
Method of BARC Online Registration:
First of all go to the official website of the organization that iswww.barconlineexam.in
Now you will get a page as shown below:
- Now select the ‘Engineering or Science as per your choice.
- This will take you to the home page of the organization official web portal.
- There you have to hit on ‘Apply online’ link available at the top menu bar of the home page.
- You need to register thereby providing the entire essential details name, mother's name, date of birth, e-mail id and a preferred login id.
- After successful registration, applicants can activate their account by generating OTP to their mobile phone or email address.
- Thereafter go back to the previous page and hit on ‘Candidate’s Login' link to fill BARC OCES/DGFS Application Form.
- Now fill the application and register yourself for BARC OCES/DGFS Online Exam, please provide correct and accurate information.
- Now you need to require uploading your recent passport sized photograph (4.5x3.5cm) in JPG format (of size, not more than 50 kb) and a scanned copy of their signature (2x4.5cm, in JPG format with size not exceeding 20 kb).
- Now applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500 by using the debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
- At last candidates need to hit on ‘submit button’ now unique Registration Number is generated.
- Finally, save an application form and take a print out of the same for further use.
Get Notification: BARC OCES/DGFS 2018
Simple view to fill BARC Application Form:
Last Date to apply for BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment – 4-02-2017
Candidates can check complete BARC OCES/DGFS 2018 Notification from the direct sources provided above or can visit to official website of the organization. If you have any doubts or query related to BARC Application Form or other than write us in below provided box we will solve your doubts as soon as possible.
Have a Look On Below Links: