BCECE Counselling 2018-19 | Procedure, Engineering Registration – Begins
BCECE Counselling 2018
BCECE Counselling 2018: Engineering Registration for BCECE Counselling 2018 Begins!!! Candidates can register for BCECE Counselling by visiting to the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board from 19-07-2018 to 25-07-2018.
Candidates whose names feature in the merit list of BCECE 2018 for PCM can register to participate in the BCECE Counselling 2018 Procedure. The Bihar Polytechnic process will be conducted in three rounds.
BCECE Counselling 2018 Procedure:
Name of Conducting Body
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
BCECE 1st Round of Counselling
Last Week of July 2018
Commencement of academic session
After BCECE Counselling Registration 2018, the applicants will have to fill their choices of Colleges and Courses according to their preference. 1st Round of Counseling will be organized in July 2018 and Round of Counselling will be organized in August 2018.
How Seats are Allotted?
Final allotment in Counselling of BCECE 2018 will be done according to merit of candidates, preference & availability of seats. More details about BCECE Counseling Procedure, Schedule are given below provided by team of www.privatejobshub.in.
BCECE Counselling Process
BCECE Counselling Process for Ist Round:
Fill the Online Registration Form:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- You need to follow and hit ‘BCECE” link which is available on the page.
- Firstly, the candidates will have to register themselves by entering the details for the BCECE 2018 Counselling Process.
- Qualified applicants have to register for Counseling session otherwise the allotment procedure will not be done by concerned authorities.
Counseling Online Option Entry:
- After completion the BCECE Registration Process, the candidates will have to log into their account.
- All the candidates will be required to select their preferred choices from the given list. The selection has to be done on the basis of preference.
- After locking the selected choices, the applicants will have to print out their choices for future reference.
Also Check: How To Apply For Education Loan
BCECE Counselling Seat Allotment:
- Applicants will be able to check their provisional BCECE Seat Allotment Status of BCECE 2018 in online mode.
- The BCECE Seat Allotment will be done based on selected choices of applicants along with their individual merit and availability of seats.
- The candidates will have to undergo verification of their handwriting.
- All candidates who qualify the handwriting verification procedure will have to log into their account to check their final allotment status.
Document Verification and Payment of Fees:
- Finally, the selected candidates will have to report at their allotted institute for verification of documents.
- The tuition fees also have to be paid by the candidates to confirm their admission.
Get List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
List of Documents Required At the Time of Counseling
- Final BCECE 2018 Seat Allotment Letter
- BCECE 2018 Admit Card
- 6 photographs (identical/ matching to the photographs used in BCECE 2018 Admit Card)
- Counselling Call Letter of BCECE 2018
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Provisional Certificate of 10th standard or equivalent examination (as proof of age and identity)
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of I.S.C or equivalent examination (only Admit Card in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- A certificate mentioning the subjects and clearly stating that result of this examination has not been announced by the Principal of the Institution Concerned. (in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
- Caste Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Self attested latest photographs of the candidate.
- Part-A of Application Form properly filled in by the candidate along with photograph pasted on it.
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Certificate for Serviceman's Quota (SMQ) mentioning the relationship with the candidate (if applicable)
- Certificate showing that candidate's parent is a Govt. of India or any PSU employee and is posted in Bihar. (if applicable)
- Refugee Registration Certificate
- Certificate for candidates who have not studied from Bihar but claim to be a citizen for 10 years or more in respect of their parents from the Principal of the Institution from where they are studying for the qualifying examination indicating the Permanent Address as recorded in the Admission Register of that institute.
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
BCECE Counselling Process for 2nd Round:
- In this round of Counseling, the applicants will be called for the seats vacant after the first round of counseling in various colleges/Institutes.
- The aspirants will have to follow the same procedure as mentioned in the first round of counseling.
- Aspirants will have to choose the desired college for desired course and complete Admission 2018 Procedure by verifying the important documents as mentioned above along the payment of the required fee.
- Seats will be allotted to those candidates only who will fulfill all the requirements of the Board.
Check Here: How To Choose Admission Consultants
BCECE Counselling Schedule:
To get more details regarding BCECE Counselling 2018-19, you need to visit this Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal that is www.privatejobshub.in for getting the latest updates.
Conduct of Entrance Examination (AIEEE/ State CET/Mgt. quota exams etc.)
In the month of May 2018
Declaration of Results of Qualifying Examination (12th Exam or similar) and Entrance Examination
On or before 5th June 2018
1st round of Bihar Polytechnic Counselling / admission for allotment of seats
July 19 to 25, 2018
Commencement of academic session
1st August 2018
Last date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason (no student should be admitted in any Institution after the last date under any quota)
15th August 2018