Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 PGDBF 450 Probationary Officer (JMGS-I) Jobs
Canara Bank PO Recruitment
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018: To fill up 450 Posts of Probationary Officer (JMGS-I), Canara Bank has recently released jobs notification titled as Canara Bank PO Recruitment. Applicants are required to apply online through official website.
No of Positions
Mode of Apply
Closing Date to Apply Online
This Bank invites online applicationd from willing applicants for admissions in specially designed Training Course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). Contenders can fill the form till the last date that is 31-01-2018.
To get more information regarding Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well prepared by team of www.privatejobshub.in
Get Here: List Of Private Banks In India
Canara Bank PO Recruitment
Canara Bank PO Vacancy:
Probationary Officers In Junior Management Grade Scale-I: 450 Vacancies
- Contenders willing to apply for Probationary Officer jobs, must hold Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Get: Latest Graduate Jobs
- To apply for probationary officer Recruitment the age of applicants should not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per norms for Canara Bank Recruitment.
Hit Here to Get: Canara Bank PO Notification PDF
Salary & Emoluments:
- Those who will be selected for PO vacancy will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs. 23700- 42020/-.
- Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession etc. and Perquisites like Conveyance, Quarters, and Furniture etc will also be given to selected applicants as per rules.
Know Here: How To Get a Bank Job
- For SC/ ST / PWBD: Rs. 118/-[includes GST @18%]
- For All Others: Rs. 708/- [includes GST @18%]
- Application fees / intimation charges shall be paid through online mode only.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Method of Selection:
- Applicants will be selected for admission in probationary officer program at either of above two institutes through selection process consisting of online objective test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- After successful completion of course, candidates will be awarded with “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)”.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Bank Exam
Read More: Why Do We Join Banking Sector??
Process to Fill Canara Bank Online Application Form:
- To fill the Canara Bank Online Application Form for PO vacancy, candidates first visit the official site that is www.canarabank.com
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- Then on next page select and hit “Recruitment” link and then follow “RP-2/2017 - Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course” link.
- Afterwards hit on “Press here to apply Online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with required details and upload scanned images of photograph, documents and certificates, if required.
- Make payment of application fee.
- At last, press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form and take a print out of submitted form for future use.
Hit Here to: Apply Online for Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2018
- Download of Call Letter for Online Test: After 20-02-2018
- Date of Online Test: 04-03-2018
Check this Official Link to get complete details regarding Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018. Keep visiting with our web portal www.privatejobshub.in for getting more upcoming Canara Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018 details.