CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9 SA1 English | Check with Solution Papers PDF
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9 SA1
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9 SA1 English: Students who are looking for English Sample Paper for Class 9 SA1 for better preparation of exam; they may get CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9 SA1 English PDF from here. By solving the Sample Papers For Class 9 CBSE SA1 English, you will come to know what type of questions will be constantly asked.
We are also providing the CBSE English Sample Paper For Class 9 Sa1 2018 With Solution which will help the candidates to know more about exam and questions. For more details regarding English Sample Paper For Class 9 SA1 2018, you need to go through the below structured page which is well prepared by team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
English Sample Paper for Class 9 SA1
English Sample Paper for Class 9 SA1 PDF
CBSE English Sample Paper For Class 9 SA1
English Sample Paper For Class 9 SA1 PDF
Sample Paper For Class 9 English SA1
Sample Paper Of English For Class 9 SA1
Sample Paper For Class 9 SA1 English
English Sample Paper For Class 9 SA1 2018
How Sample Paper is Helpful for Board Exams?
- Practicing CBSE Sample Papers, applicants can get the idea about the type of questions that will be asked in CBSE Exam, so students can prepare well enough.
- CBSE Model Papers are based on Past Years Question Papers and syllabus of the CBSE Board.
- Knowing the marking scheme of board exam assists in preparing accordingly and students can concentrate on questions and topics with more weight-age.
- As applicants practice and solve a good number of sample papers, they enhance their speed of solving questions and also, with regular practice their mistakes get less and they solve questions to get the correct answer.
Get Complete: List Of Board Exam 2018 In India
CBSE English Sample Paper For Class 9 SA1 With Solution
Question 1: Are you attending ----- reception today
4. no article
Question 2: ----- Oranges are grown in Nagpur
4. no article
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Question 3: They probably won't attend lecture tomorrow.
1. The lecture probably not attended by them tomorrow
2. The lecture probably won't be attended by them
3. The lecture not probably attended by them tomorrow
4. The lecture probably won't been attended by them tomorrow
Question 4: Who designed a car?
1. By whom a car designed?
2. By whom a car had designed?
3. By whom a car was designed?
4. By whom a car was being designed?
Question 5: I want to while away my time ____________ new places in world.
Question 6: I am reading an novel that my mother ____________ last year.
Also Check: NCERT Books in Hindi
Question 7: My father decorated my room for my birthday. (Which word is an indirect object noun?)
1. for my birthday
Question 8: When I saw her, she was crossing road.
1. When she seen by me, she was crossing the road.
2. When she was being seen by me, she was crossing the road.
3. When she was seen by me, she was crossing the road.
4. When she saw by me, she was crossing the road.
Read More: Verbal Reasoning Books
Question 9: Who will lead nation in fourth coming situation.
1. By whom will the nation be led in the forthcoming situation?
2. By whom will the nation led in the forthcoming situation?
3. By whom will the nation been led in the forthcoming situation?
4. By whom would the nation be led in the forthcoming situation?
I felt the wall of the tunnel shiver. The master alarm squealed through my earphones. Almost simultaneously, Jack yelled down to me that there was a warning light on. Fleeting but spectacular sights snapped into ans out of view, the snow, the shower of debris, the moon, looming close and big, the dazzling sunshine for once unfiltered by layers of air. The last twelve hours before re-entry were particular bone-chilling. During this period, I had to go up in to command module. Even after the fiery re-entry splashing down in 81o water in south pacific, we could still see our frosty breath inside the command module.
Prepare Well From These: NCERT Books In Hindi For Class 9
Question 10: The word 'Command Module' used twice in the given passage indicates perhaps that it deals with
1. an alarming journey
2. a commanding situation
3. a journey into outer space
4. a frightful battle.
Question 11: The statement that the dazzling sunshine was "for once unfiltered by layers of air" means
1. that the sun was very hot
2. that there was no strong wind
3. that the air was unpolluted
4. none of above
In questions below, each passage consists of six sentences. The first and sixth sentences are given in the beginning. The middle four sentences in each have been removed and jumbled up. These are labelled as P, Q, R and S. Find out the proper order for the four sentences.
Get Here All: NCERT Books for Class 9
Question 12: S1: In the middle of one side of the square sits the Chairman of the committee, the most important person in the room.
P : For a committee is not just a mere collection of individuals.
Q : On him rests much of the responsibility for the success or failure of the committee.
R : While this is happening we have an opportunity to get the 'feel' of this committe.
S : As the meeting opens, he runs briskly through a number of formalities.
S6: From the moment its members meet, it begins to have a sort nebulous life of its own.
The Proper sequence should be:
Question 13: In the following questions choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words.
Check Here- Are Ebooks Really Helpful
In questions given below, a part of the sentence is italicised and underlined. Below are given alternatives to the italicised part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, option 'D' is the answer.
Question 14: The workers are hell bent at getting what is due to them.
1. hell bent on getting
2. hell bent for getting
3. hell bent upon getting
4. No improvement
Question 15: When it was feared that the serfs might go too far and gain their freedom from serfdom, the protestant leaders joined the princes at crushing them.
1. into crushing
2. in crushing
3. without crushing
4. No improvement
In the questions below the sentences have been given in Direct/Indirect speech. From the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
Question 16: "If you don't keep quiet I shall shoot you", he said to her in a calm voice.
1. He warned her to shoot if she didn't keep quiet calmly.
2. He said calmly that I shall shoot you if you don't be quiet.
3. He warned her calmly that he would shoot her if she didn't keep quiet.
4. Calmly he warned her that be quiet or else he will have to shoot her.
Question 17: I told him that he was not working hard.
1. I said to him, "You are not working hard."
2. I told to him, "You are not working hard."
3. I said, "You are not working hard."
4. I said to him, "He is not working hard."
Question 18: His father ordered him to go to his room and study.
1. His father said, "Go to your room and study."
2. His father said to him, "Go and study in your room."
3. His father shouted, "Go right now to your study room"
4. His father said firmly, "Go and study in your room."
Download Free: CBSE Class 9 Syllabus
Question 19: After driving professor Kumar to the museum she dropped him at his hotel.
1. After being driven to the museum, Professor Kumar was dropped at his hotel.
2. Professor Kumar was being driven dropped at his hotel.
3. After she had driven Professor Kumar to the museum she had dropped him at his hotel.
4. After she was driven Professor Kumar to the museum she had dropped him at his hotel.
Question 20: I remember my sister taking me to the museum.
1. I remember I was taken to the museum by my sister.
2. I remember being taken to the museum by my sister.
3. I remember myself being taken to the museum by my sister.
4. I remember taken to the museum by my sister
Check Here CBSE Latest Updated Links
Through this page, applicants can download the English Sample Paper for Class 9 SA1. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get updates about Sample Question Paper For Class 9 CBSE SA1 English on your timeline.
Contenders are requested to subscribe free email service of our web portal for getting latest information regarding English Sample Paper for Class 9 SA1. You can give your queries and suggestions in the comment box. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option.