GUJCET Counselling 2018 (Round I/II) Dates, Procedure, Seat Allotment, Fees
GUJCET Counselling 2018: Candidates who are qualified in GUJCET 2018 exam are now eligible to appear in GUJCET Counselling. To appear in GUJCET Seat Allotment procedure you have to check the steps that are stipulated on this page.
Counselling procedure comprises of two rounds that are Round I/II. Round I is the document verification round and Round II is of seat allotment procedure. You can check the GUJCET Counselling Dates and registration fees in the downwards section.
Name of the authority
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
GUJCET 2018 counselling process is going to begin in the month of July. The registration process for counselling will begin in the month of June itself. Qualified Students in HSC Examination in Science Stream from Gujarat State have to attend GUJCET Counselling.
We the team of www.privatejobshub.in has provided all the information about GUJCET Counselling 2018 on the underneath section. You may have a glance!!!
Check here: How To Choose Admission Consultants
Candidates who are going to attend the counselling have to pay Counselling Registration Fee of Rs. 350/-
What is GUJCET 2018 Counselling Procedure?
Here are the instructions that you have to follow for the counselling:
Step1) Online Registration for GUJCET 2018 Counselling
- Candidates who are qualified for GUJCET Counselling 2018 can now register online by paying the registration fee.
- After the payment of the counselling fee, you will receive a unique PIN of 14 digits, using this PIN you will be able to fill the online GUJCET 2018 registration form.
- To fill the application form, you have to fill the details that are mentioned below.
- Course Name
- GUJCET 2018 roll number
- GUJCET 2018 application number
- User ID/ Serial No.
- 14 Digit PIN
- Name of the candidate as per GUJCET Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth
- The candidates will have to click on “Submit” after entering all of the above details.
- Sub – Category
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- Annual Income of Family
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Class XII Examination details
- Examination Board
- S.I.D Number
- Select District Name
- School Index Number/ School Number
- Seat/ Roll Number
- Month and Year of Passing
- Candidate Group
- Contact Address
- Pin Code
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Generate Password
- In this step of counselling, candidates need to fill their preferences of courses and colleges through online mode.
- For the same you need to login using the log in credentials.
- Aspirants can fill their choices for the participating institutes only.
- After getting online registration, candidates have to report at the helpline centres for the document verification and submission of registration form.
- In case any candidate fails to appear in this round then they have to pay Rs.5000 to the admission committee ACPC, as the security deposit.
- After the payment of this amount, you will be able to submit all the documents.
- Amount of Rs.500 will be deducted and remain will be refunded to the candidates.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the merit list displayed on the official website.
- You can check the seats allotment result on the official website.
- Seats shall be allotted to the aspirants as per their merit list, the category of the candidates, availability of seats and the reference of colleges and courses.
- To pay the tuition fee, candidates have to log in and select the payment option available as per their preferences.
- There can be cancellation of the candidates if failed to pay the application fee.
- After the payment of the tuition fee, candidates can report tom the allotted colleges along with the allotment letter which you can download from the official website.
- For the same you require to carry all the original documents and a set of photocopy along with you.
For the verification purpose, candidates need to carry the below listed documents:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- GUJCET result
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate for unreserved economically weaker section (UEWS)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Certificate of ex-serviceman
- Copy of certificate of in-serviceman
- Copy of certificate issued by the authority
- Photograph of the candidates from other states
- Any other certificate asked by the university
Date of counselling: will be updated soon
Are you aware of? Counseling Dates Schedule
To know more about GUJCET Counselling 2018, you have to log on to the Official Link. Still you have any doubt, you are free to ask us in the below stated comment box, the experts of our team will soon solve all your queries.
Top College Updates