IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2018 Officer Scale I/II/III Step by Step Process
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2018: Before applying for IBPS RRB Recruitment, the applicants should also know about IBPS RRB Selection Procedure. The IBPS RRB Selection Process for Officers Scale I, II & III & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is different.
Applicants for Positions of Officers Scale I, II & III will be selected on basis of mains exam/single exam and Interview. Since, applicants for Positions of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be selected based on their performance in IBPS Mains Exam only.
IBPS RRB 2018 Selection Procedure has several steps, so applicants need to follow step by step process to get Job in IBPS as Officers and Office Assistant. More details about Selection Procedure of IBPS RRB are given below provided by team of www.privatejobshub.in
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure
Highlights of IBPS RRB Exam Selection Procedure:
IBPS RRB 2018 Selection Procedure
Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
Prelims and Mains Exam
Officers Scale I
Prelims, Mains Exam and Interview
Officers Scale II & III
Single Online Exam and Interview
Get Details: IBPS RRB Notification
IBPS RRB Officer Scale Selection Procedure:
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Selection Process:
- Selection of applicants will be done on basis of Prelims, Mains Exam and Interview.
- Those applicants who will qualify the Preliminary Exam may appear for Main examination.
- Qualified candidates in Main Exam may appear for Personal Interview.
- First of all, applications will be scrutinized. Those applicants who will be shortlisted will be called for Single Online Exam.
- There will be no preliminary examination. Those who will qualify the Single Online Exam may appear for Personal Interview.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Selection Procedure
- Hiring of applicants will depend on Prelims and Mains Examination only. There will be no interview. Applicants need to qualify the Preliminary Examination first.
- Those who will clear the Preliminary Exam may appear for Mains Examination.
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2018 – Interview for Officer Scale
- Personal Interview is applicable for Position of Officers Scale I, II and III
- Applicants who have been shortlisted in Main Exam for Post of Officers Scale I and in the single level examination for post of Officers Scale II and III will subsequently be called for Personal Interview.
- The interview will be co-ordinate by Nodal Regional Rural Bank with help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
- While appearing for Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents. The minimum qualifying marks/scores in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The minimum qualifying marks for the post of Officers Scale II and III should not be less than 40% for all the candidates except 35% for SC / ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2018 - Final Allotment:
On completion of Interview Process / Main Examination, depending on vacancies to be filled in as per business desires of RRBs and as reported to IBPS, applicants shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the RRBs.
Check Out: IBPS Notification
No change in data already registered by applicant in IBPS RRB Online Application Form is possible. For Officers in Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), the provisional allotment shall be restricted within the RRBs of the State opted for.
Check the Official Link to get complete details regarding IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2018. Candidates can bookmark the web portal www.privatejobshub.in by using Ctrl+D for getting instant access.
You can visit our portal for any info about IBPS RRB Recruitment, exam pattern, IBPS RRB Admit Card, study material etc. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus respectively to get latest information about IBPS RRB Selection Procedure.
Have a Look On Below Links