Microsoft Recruitment 2018-19 careers.microsoft.com India Job Openings
Microsoft Recruitment 2018: The latest Microsoft job openings to pursue your passion and dreams are right here. Freshers and experienced candidates who wish to explore far beyond their limits through Microsoft India careers must apply for Microsoft recruitment as soon as the process ends.
Aspirants who are going to apply for Microsoft careers for Freshers must fulfill all the eligibility conditions required for Microsoft openings. Appliers are informed to fill the application form through online mode till the end of September 2018.
Microsoft careers openings- Apply Now:
Microsoft India private limited
Number of vacancies
Mode of applying
Last date to apply
Till the end of September 2018
Microsoft India recruitment- Check latest Job Openings now
Microsoft is an American multinational company looking for young and highly motivated professionals to provide them multiple platforms to realize their potential. Selected contenders for Microsoft careers will be offered benefits/perks as per the company rules. In addition to this, aspirants may get excellent opportunities to work all over the world.
For more information regarding Microsoft Recruitment 2018, candidates must go through the content of this page which is well designed by our team members of www.privatejobshub.in
- Senior Consultant-open source
- Software engineer
- Program engineer
- Services engineer
- Service practice leader
- Senior program manager
- DM manager
- Support engineer
- Solution sales manager
- Relationship manager
- Support engineering manager
- Account executive
- Line solution HR manager
- Technology solutions professionals
- Cloud solution architect
- Project manager
- Technical delivery manager
- Premier field manager
- Support engineer
- Senior software engineer lead
For Microsoft jobs, contenders must have attained graduation degree/master’s degree in concerned subjects from a recognized University with some relevant working experience in particular field.
The recruitment authority is going to shortlist candidates on the basis of performance in Personal Interview/Group Discussion.
Check Here: Difference Between Public And Private Company
Microsoft salary India:
Microsoft India jobs is offering impressive and attractive amount of salary to contenders who get hired through Microsoft recruitment process with additional allowances as per the company norms.
Find Here: Highest Paying Jobs In India
Benefits and perks:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Educational resources
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Giving programs
How to apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants going to apply for Microsoft Freshers/experienced jobs must follow these simple steps given below:
- Firstly visit the official website of the Company that is www.microsoft.com
- You are required to hit on “Careers” tab present in the bottom quick list of the home page.
- Now, Enter “India” in the Search Jobs tab and then press “find jobs”.
- A new web page will be displayed on your computer screen with the all the Microsoft vacancies that are available under Microsoft Recruitment 2018.
- Hit on the suitable link for the desired position who wishes to apply for.
- Candidates should read all the details carefully and ensure your eligibility for Microsoft Recruitment 2018.
- If you find yourself eligible, hit on “Apply Now” tab available at the top and bottom of the web page.
- Next, you have to sign in according to your suitability and continue filling the online application form.
- Fill the form with all essential information and upload all scanned documents/certificates.
- After completion of form, candidates need to hit on “submit” for successful registration of online application form.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Last date to fill application form: till the end of September 2018
Important and final note:
For more information about Microsoft Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to visit the Official Link of the website. To get latest updates related to your careers, stay connected with us at www.privatejobshub.in
Get High Salary Sector Jobs in Top MN C's