OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018 Odisha SSC 878 Jobs Notification
OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment
OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited application forms from Qualified and hard working candidates for OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment. There are about 878 Jobs are available for the post of Ayurvedic Assistant and Homeopathic Assistant.
Applicants have to meet their eligibility criteria as per the Odisha SSC Notification in order to apply for Odisha SSC Ayush Assistant Jobs. Candidates can easily fill OSSC Ayush Assistant Application Form, by going through the below uttered guidelines which is provided for the ease of visitors.
To get more information about the OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates need to go through the below segment of this page of www.privatejobshub.in. For the ease of our visitors, we are also providing the direct link through which, one can get the Odisha SSC 878 Jobs Notification easily.
Check Here - Orissa SSC Recruitment
OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment
- Ayurvedic Assistant: 435
- Homeopathic Assistant: 443
Qualification Required For OSSC Ayush Assistant Jobs:
To grab Odisha SSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment, candidates must pass from intermediate with science stream from any recognized university or institute.
Age Requirements for OSSC Recruitment:
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 32 years in order to get eligible for OSSC Assistant Recruitment.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided up to 05 years for SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules of Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Salary Scale For Odisha SSC 878 Jobs:
Contenders who will be successfully selected for the OSSC Ayush Assistant Vacancy will get a salary amount with a initial pay of Rs. 5,200/- + grade pay of Rs. 1800/- in a scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200 from the authorities of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
OSSC Ayush Assistant Examination Fee:
General, OBC Category
SC/ ST, PWD candidates
Mode Of Payment:
Odisha Treasury Portal (e-challan) or Treasury Challan in any Treasury/ Sub-Treasury under the Head of Account: 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/ SSC – Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Odisha SSC Recruitment Process:
Engagement of candidates for Odisha Assistant Jobs will be done on the basis of application forms. After the scrutiny of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test and or interview which will be taken by selection committee of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Also Check - OSSC Ayush Assistant Syllabus
How to fill OSSC Ayush Assistant Application form?
- Candidates need to visit official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in
- Now hit on “What’s New” section this is available on the right side of the homepage.
- Then choose “INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF AYUSH ASSISTANTS New” link to get OSSC AYUSH ASSISTANTS Notifications.
- Read the Odisha SSC notification carefully and compare your eligibility.
- After reading complete details hit “Application Form” link.
- Press on “submit” button for submission of application form.
- Lastly take a printout of the application form for your future use.
- OSSC Ayush Assistant Notification Date: 27th December 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Coming Soon
To get complete details related to OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018, you need to hit official Link which is well given above on this page and for more information you are advised to stay tuned with our web portal that is www.privatejobshub.in