PNB Recruitment 2018-19 Full Time Faculty (FTC) Jobs www.pnbindia.in
PNB Recruitment 2018: Punjab National Bank has recently released a job notification regarding PNB Recruitment. Through this notification, the organization invites capable aspirants against Full Time Faculty (FTC) Jobs.
Willing contenders can download the application form by going through the official website of organization i.e. www.pnbindia.in or they can simply follow the basic steps which are mentioned below.
PNB Recruitment 2018 Overview:
Name of organization
Punjab National Bank
Name of post
Full Time Faculty
Mode to apply
Last date to apply
What after Submission?
After submission of the forms, candidates will go through certain stages which will be conducted by selection committee. On the basis of applicants’ overall performance, they will get selected against PNB Recruitment.
For further information about PNB Recruitment 2018, candidates need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
- Posts of Full Time Faculty members are vacant at PNB Farmer’s Training Centre (FTC) Sachakhera, Distt Jind, Haryana.
- Candidates those who have done graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture discipline are eligible to apply against PNB Full Time Faculty Recruitment.
- Preference will be given to those aspirants who have some years of teaching experience.
Age Criteria for PNB FTC Jobs:
The minimum age required against PNB FTC Recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age will be decided at the time of selection. Relaxation is the upper age limit will be given to reserved aspirants as per the norms of organization.
Salary Details for PNB Full Time Faculty Vacancies:
Those contenders who will get selected against Punjab National Bank Full Time Faculty Jobs will receive Rs. 20000/- per month. Along with this, some benefits and perks will also be provided to the selected candidates.
Selection Process against PNB Full Time Faculty Recruitment:
- With the purpose to select skilled contenders against Punjab National Bank Full Time Faculty Recruitment notification, the organization will conduct written test/ personal interview round.
- On the basis of aspirants’ overall performance, they will get selected against PNB FTC Vacancies.
Those applicants who want to apply against Punjab National Bank Recruitment are required to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.pnbindia.in
- Then select “Recruitments” option which is given in the middle of the home page.
- Hit press here option which is given just below “PNB Farmer Welfare Trust - Appointment of Faculty in Ftc Sachakhera” link.
- Read the entire details about PNB Vacancy there.
- Download PNB FTC Application form and fill it with correct details.
- Attach self attested copies of essential documents and your bio data.
- Submit it at the postal address:
Get Here>>> PNB Recruitment
Circle Head. Punjab National Bank,
Circle Office, Sandeep Chatha Complex,
Pipli Road, Kurukshetra (Hr.)-136118.
Last date to submit PNB Application form is 15-05-2018.
If you want to know more about PNB Recruitment 2018-19 then you can visit the Official Link. Stay tuned with us or follows us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates on careers in PNB.
Have a Look On Below Links: