AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018 Saksham Scheme For Girls-Application/Dates
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) invites applications for Scholarship under Pragati scholarship. According to the notification, girls and disabled candidates pursuing Diploma and Undergraduate Degree level can apply for AICTE pragati saksham scheme.
Aspirants are suggested to read the Pragati scholarship eligibility properly and then apply online to fill the AICTE pragati scholarship application form and other. Make sure that online regaistration process should be completed before AICTE pragati scholarship last date.
Name of the organization
All India Council for Technical Education
pragati scheme / Saksham Scheme
Starting date to apply online
Applicants for pragati scheme scholarship or AICTE pragati scholarship 2018-19/ AICTE Saksham Scheme 2018 shall be selected on the basis of their of qualifying exam to peruse the respective Technical Degree/ Diploma course from any of the AICTE approved institution.
To get more queries regarding AICTE Pragati Scheme For Girls/ AICTE Pragati Scholarship/ pragati scholarship 2018, you are suggested to go through the downwards section of the page well furnished by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girl Students
- Total Number of Scholarship is 4000 per Annum (2000 for Degree and 2000 for Diploma). Amount of scholarship is Rs.30, 000 or tuition fees as precise whichever is less and Rs.2, 000 per month as contingency allowance for 10 months.
- In case of the Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement, eligible students will be able to receive an amount of Rs. 30,000/- for the purchase of Books/ Equipment/ Softwares/ Laptop/ Desktop/ Vehicle/ Fee paid towards competitive examination applications forms/exam.
For Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Specially Abled Student
- Scholarship is for 1000 disabled students (500 for Degree and 500 for Diploma). Amount of scholarship: Tuition Fee of Rs. 30,000/- or at actual, whichever is less and Rs.2000/- per month for 10 months as incidentals charges each year.
- For the Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement. Those who are eligible would, be able to 30,000/- for the purchase of Books/Equipment/Softwares/ Laptop/Desktop/Vehicle/Fee paid towards competitive examination applications forms/exam/ specific equipments/ software’s for visually impaired/ speech and hearing disabled.
Students already admitted in 1st year technical programs/courses centralized admission process in AICTE approved Technical Institution for approved Diploma/Degree level Programmes are applicable to apply for the Pragati Saksham scholarship 2018-19.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Process to apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018:
To apply for Pragati Saksham scholarship, candidates are advised to follow the guidelines which are given as follows:
- Firstly the candidates are required to log on to the official website of the Scholarship for Pragati and Saksham scheme that is www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in
- Hit on the “Register here” to create a new profile, Enter the details and tap on “Register”.
- After that Confirmation e-mail link will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- You are suggested to tap on the link to confirm your registration.
- Now you need to enter the personal details under the Tab “Personal Details, enter your family income, details of the Institute in which Admission is taken for first year Degree or Diploma course along with fee paid details.
- Now enter SSC/10th Standard and HSC/12th Standard details under the Tab “Education Details”.
- After completing this you need to enter the details of the Aadhar seeded Savings Bank Account under the Tab “Bank Details”.
- Upload all the relevant documents and then submit the form.
- Finally you can take the print out of Pragati scholarship 2018-19 application form for the future reference.
- SSC/10th Standard Mark sheet.
- HSC/12th Standard Mark sheet.
- Annual Family Income Certificate for the financial year 2016-17 as per Annexure-I (or) in the prescribed format issued by Tehsildar or above competent Authority.
- Admission letter issued by the Centralized Admission Authority to first year Degree/Diploma courses for the academic year 2017-18.
- Tuition fee paid receipt for the academic year 2017-18.
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar Seeded Bank Pass Book showing name of the student, Account number, IFSC code and Photograph pasted at appropriate place duly signed by Manager with rubber stamp of Bank affixed.
- Certificate Issued by the Director/Principal/HOD as per Annexure-II
- Certificate Issued by Competent Authority in case of candidates applying for Saksham Scheme (Only for Physically Disabled Candidates having more than 40% disability) as per the State Government Format.
- Attested Scanned copy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate, in case applying for SC/ST/OBC category. Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage a per Annexure – III Aadhar Card
- Candidate Photograph.
- Candidate Signature.
Salient Features of Pragati and Saksham scholarship:
- Two girls per family whose family income is not more than 8 lakh are eligible to apply for pragati scholarship 2018.
- In case of married girl, the income of parents/in-laws, whichever is higher will be considered for AICTE pragati scholarship 2018-19
- The Scholarships for Degree and Diploma are transferable in event of non availability of eligible applicant in any of the Degree/Diploma level Programme.
- As per AICTE pragati scholarship notification, selection of candidate will be made on merit on the basis of qualifying examination.
- Reservation-15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 27% for OBC candidate/applicant.
- Specially Abled Student, having disability of not less than 40% and family income not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year are eligible to apply for AICTE Saksham scholarship Scheme.
- In case of married girl, the income of parents/in-laws, whichever is higher will be considered for AICTE Saksham scheme.
Starting date to apply for AICTE pragati scholarship & Saksham scheme: will be soon updated
You can visit the Official link to get all the details in regards of AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018. For any query related to Pragati scholarship 2018-19/ AICTE Pragati scholarship 2018-19 renewal, you may stay connected with us.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and twitter to get the notification directly on your timeline. To bookmark this page you are suggested to press Ctrl + d keys or you can also subscribe to this web portal.
Have A Look On Given Below Links: