RGPV Diploma Syllabus 2018 Get (Semester-Wise) ECE/CSE/ME/Civil/EEE PDF
RGPV diploma syllabus
Candidates who are perusing Diploma courses from Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishwavidyalaya University can get Semester-Wise RGPV Diploma Syllabus from here! The below provided syllabus will surely help in your exam, preparations.
Syllabus of Electronics and communication engineering (ECE) / Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)/ Mechanical Engineering (ME)/Civil/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) and Civil is well prescribe here and also available in PDF format.
So candidates are advised to start their preparation as per this latest syllabus. You can acquire further details about RGPV Diploma Syllabus 2018 from this page which is prepared by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
RGPV Diploma Syllabus 2018
RGPV diploma syllabus 2018 Mechanical Engineering:
NAME OF THE COURSE (MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY)
- Requirement of Engineering materials, mechanical properties of materials and their testing
- Structure of solid materials
- Solidification of Metal and Ingot structure
- Equilibrium Phase Diagram and phase transformation.
- Practical Metallographic
- Iron- carbon Equilibrium system
- Heat treatment of steels
- Ferrous metal and Alloys
- Non- ferrous metals and alloys
- Non- metallic materials
- Powder metallurgy
- Metal preservations
- Modern trends in material technology
NAME OF THE COURSE (Manufacturing processes)
- Introduction to manufacturing processes
- Metal casting
- Mechanical working
- Press Working
- Metal joining
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
- D.C. Circuits
- A.C. Circuits
- D.C. Machines
- A.C. Machines
- Measuring Instruments and Transducers
- Electrical Wiring
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Electrical Safety
NAME OF THE COURSE (Drafting and Auto CAD)
- Projections and multi view representation.
- Sectional views.
- Dimensioning, tolerance, machining and welding 01 05 06 symbols.
- Production drawing
- Introduction to Auto CAD
- Application of Auto CAD
- Pipe Drafting
- Gear Drawing
- Graph and charts
NAME OF THE COURSE (Strength of materials)
- Simple stresses and strains
- Mechanical properties and their testing
- Shear force and bending moment
- Principal planes and principal stresses
- Bending stresses in beams
- Shear stresses in beams
- Deflection of beams
- Torsion of shaft
- Column and struts
- Stress in frames
- Thin Cylinders and spheres
RGPV Diploma Electrical Branch Syllabus:
- Concept of charge
- Ohm’s law
- KCL, KVL
- Series and parallel combination of resistances
- Star-delta connection
- Star to delta and delta to star transformation
- Concept of inductance
- Phasor diagram of pure resistive
- Inductive and capacitive circuit
- R, L, C series and parallel combinations and phasor diagram
- Difference between AC and DC quantities
- Sinusoidal waveform
- Time period
- Average and RMS value form factor
Magnetic effect of electric current
- Concept of lines of force
- Magnetic flux
- Magnetic field intensity
- Analogy of electric and magnetic circuit
- Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction
- Self and mutual induction
- Lenz’s laws
- Fleming’s left and right hand rule Heating effect of electric current
- Heat produced
- Work, power and energy, units
Chemical effect of electric current
- Faradays laws of electrolysis
- Primary and secondary cells.
- Definition Of Conductors
- Insulators And Semiconductors
- Intrinsic And Extrinsic Semi Conductor Materials
- Properties And Applications Of Conducting
- Semiconducting And Insulating Materials
- Classification Of Insulating Materials On The Basis Of Temperature
- B-H Curve, Soft And Hard Magnetic Materials
- Different Magnetic Materials
- Properties And Applications
RGPV Diploma Syllabus Download
Here we are providing you direct link to download RGPV Diploma Syllabus 2018 in PDF format. So what are you waiting for? Check out the RGPV Diploma Syllabus 2018 and start preparing for your exam accordingly!
RGPV Diploma Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering 2018
RGPV Diploma Syllabus Electrical Engineering
RGPV Diploma Syllabus 5th Sem 2018
RGPV Diploma Syllabus 6th Sem 2018
RGPV Diploma 3 Sem Syllabus 2018
RGPV Diploma Syllabus 4th Sem 2018
RGPV Diploma Syllabus 1st Sem 2018
RGPV Diploma Syllabus For Civil Engineering 2018
RGPV Diploma Syllabus 3rd Sem Electrical 2018
Procedure to get Syllabus of RGVP Diploma 2018:
- Candidates need to follow these simple steps to download RGPV Diploma Syllabus 2018.
- Go to the official website of the organization that is www.rgpvdiploma.in
- There after hit on the “Scheme & Syllabus” link available at the bottom of the home page.
- There after new page will be opened as shown below:
- Now enter all the required information to download RGPV Diploma Syllabus for Civil 2018.
- Now, you will get a PDF file open that and check Semester-Wise syllabus from there.
- You can also download the CSE Diploma Syllabus RGPV 2018 or take a print out of the same for further use.
- Now make a study chart as per the RGPV Diploma New Syllabus 2018.
The above page contains all the detailed information regarding RGVP Diploma Syllabus 2018 if you want to grab more information then you can visit to official website of the organization.