TSGENCO Syllabus 2018 AE (Civil/Mechanical/EE) Exam Pattern, PDF Syllabus
TSGENCO Syllabus 2018: Do the best preparation of TSGENCO exam from the TSGENCO Syllabus given here!!! Candidates who have applied online to appear in the recruitment exam can download the TSGENCO AE syllabus by following the below give steps.
To get the TSGENCO AE (Civil/Mechanical/EE) syllabus PDF and exam pattern, you need to tap on the direct link that is provided below. TSGENCO exam Syllabus consist of topics from the questions will be asked in the exam.
This Page Includes:
- Syllabus for TSGENCO
- TSGENCO AE Exam pattern
- Steps to download syllabus
- Preparation tips
- Final words
We the team of www.privatejobshub.in has given all the information in concern of TSGENCO Syllabus 2018 on the downwards section of the page. You can have a glance!!!
TSGENCO AE Electrical Engineer (EE) Syllabus:
- Electric Circuits
- Electric Machines
- Power Systems
- Equipment & Protection
- Building Materials and Construction
- Costing and Construction Management
- Basic Electrical Engineering
TSGENCO AE Civil Engineering Syllabus:
- Strength of Materials
- Reinforced Concrete
- Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
- Soil Mechanics
- Building Materials and Construction
- Estimation Costing and Construction Management
TSGENCO AE Mechanical Syllabus:
- Strength of Material
- Material Science and Metallurgy
- Theory of Machines
- Design of Machine Elements
- Heat Transfer
- Turbo Machines
- Metal Cutting and Machine tools
- Welding and Forging
- Production and operation Management
TSGENCO AE Electronics Syllabus:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Systems and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Control Systems and Process control
- Optical Instrumentation
TSGENCO AE Syllabus for Civil/ Mechanical/ EEE/ ECE:
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Relevant discipline
Syllabus for Numerical Ability:
- Number Systems
- Square roots
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Cubes added in
- Cube roots
- Ratio And Proportion
- Historical dates
- Events and dates
- Boks and authors
- scientific facts
- Current Events with places and personalities
- Famous Personalities
- Discoveries with dates
- persons and use
- Countries and institutes
- Head quarters
- Matching questions of miscellanies type
TSGENCO Exam Pattern for Assistant Engineer 2018:
- Features for the exam pattern Assistant Engineer are as follows:
- The exam comprises of subjects and their names are Numerical Ability & General Awareness and Respective Discipline
- Section A that is Numerical Ability & General Awareness contains 20 questions and each question is of 1 mark.
- In Section B 80 questions may be asked from the respective discipline and they will be of 1 mark each.
- Duration to complete the exam is 2 hours (120 minutes).
Numerical Ability & General Awareness
2 hours (120 minutes)
Do You Know? How To Study At The Last Minute For Exams
Process to download TSGENCO Syllabus 2018:
- Firstly log on to the official website of the organization that is www.tsgenco.co.in
- Go to the suitable tab for AE Syllabus on the home page.
- Open the suitable link and then a new page will appear on your screen.
- Hit on the link and the syllabus will appear on your screen.
- You can check the TSGENCO AE syllabus for mechanical and other syllabus and then download it.
- Finally you must take out the printed hard copy of TSGENCO AE mechanical syllabus and other for the future usage.
TSGENCO Syllabus>>>Download PDF
Study tips to crack the exam:
- Do the best preparation of the exam from the Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited syllabus.
- Revise each and every topic properly.
- Do not waste your time here and there and refer to the latest syllabus.
- Try to give mock tests to check your preparation.
- Make sure that you have completed all the topics before the exam.
- Keep the last days before the exam for preparation and not for the new topics.
- Always start your preparation from the new topics.
- Manage your time according to the topics.