UIIC AO Salary | After 7th Pay Commission - Pay Scale in Hand, Perks
UIIC AO Salary
Whenever we apply for any job first think that stuck in our mind is about its salary or pay scale that while come in our hand. So, if you are going to apply for UIIC Recruitment for AO position then you must want to know about UIIC AO Salary.
Aspirants, who wish to apply for Administrative Officers post, they should know complete UIIC AO Pay scale and perks that will be given to candidate as after 7th Pay Commission. Complete total salary / emoluments which an individual will get after being selected on the job of Administrative Officer in UIIC is mentioned here in this single page.
Check: UIIC Administrative Officer Salary with Pay Scale
United India Insurance Company Limited conducts UIIC Recruitment exam to recruit eligible candidates for various posts including Administrative Officers. Large number of candidates applies for posts of UIIC AO.
Aspirants who wish to apply for UIIC AO Recruitment should know how much salary an Administrative Officer gets after placement on the job. So, if you are also having these types of questions in your mind then you can get complete details of UIIC Administrative Officers Salary.
UIIC AO Salary
Get Total UIIC AO Salary Details after 7th Pay Commission
UIIC AO Pay Scale
A newly recruited UIIC Administrative Officer will get attractive and satisfying amount of remuneration as per the following details. The pay scales are under revision with effect from August 2012.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.32795 - 62315/- and other admissible allowances as applicable.
- Total emoluments (pre-revision) in this pay scale works out to approximately Rs.48000/- p.m. (approx) in Metropolitan cities in the initial stage.
- Salary might get Rs.1000 – 5000/- less in other cities depending on the allowances given.
- Other allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. So salary might differ by some amount depending on the allowance percentage given at a particular place.
Job Type: Permanent Job but includes 1 year probation period.
UIIC Administrative Officer Perks and Benefits
Besides emoluments, UIIC AO Perks and other benefits like Gratuity, Group Personal Accident Insurance, LTS, Medical Benefits, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System (NPS), leased accommodation would be extended as per rules of the Company.
UIIC Administrative Officer Service Conditions
UIIC AO Service Conditions will be as applicable in the Company from time to time. Administrative Officer Posts are permanent and the selected individual on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India as may be decided by the United India Insurance Company Limited.
UIIC Administrative Officer Probation Period
Selected individual by management panel of UIIC as Administrative Officer (Scale-I) on probation for a period of one year which may be extended twice by a further period of six months at a time stretching upto one year.
UIIC AO Guarantee Bond
- Before joining as probationer, the selected contestant will be required to give an undertaking to serve the Company for a minimum period of four years including probationary period.
- Candidates resigning from the Company during the probationary period shall be liable to pay the salary received by them during their entire service in the Company in addition to an amount of Rs. 25000/- towards partial cost of training.
UIIC AO Job Profile
UIIC Administrative Officer job profile in insurance company is almost similar to that of a PO (officer) in any government Bank. The major difference though can be seen in UIIC AO Profile salary, responsibilities & work environment.
As an administrative officer (AO), you will be assigned to specific departments like underwriting, claims, accounts, legal, marketing etc. Job Profile of AO in UIIC involves more of administrative work only, which would include:
- Verify the risk proposal & if need be, has to perform underwriting work
- Confirm the issuance of new & renewal policies brought by agents
- Authorize claims to policyholders according to the rules & regulations.
- Delegate work to assistants within the team & oversee their performance.
- Communicate with necessary departments to follow-up on certain matters
- Perform any other work as specified by higher officials
Also Check: UIIC AO Result
Final and Important Date:
Complete details of UIIC AO Salary are well maintained in this page. You can get complete details with the help of this single page. Join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant updates of United India Insurance Company Limited.
For any query or any suggestion related to information provided in this page you can simply leave your comments in below mentioned comment box and our team will soon reply towards it.
Have a Look On Below Links: