WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018 (500+) Recruitment Notification, Apply Now
WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam
WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018: West Bengal Public Service Commission is going to conduct WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam for the recruitment of various eligible candidates. As per WBPSC Notification, candidates can apply online for available 500+ vacancies now.
According to WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam Notification, you can apply for WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment by filling the online application form before 24.01.2018. After that no applications will be accepted.
Name of commission
West Bengal Public Service Commission
Total WBPSC vacancy
Closing date for submission of online application
WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam date (Preliminary examination)
To appear in the Public Service Commission West Bengal Miscellaneous Exam on 03.03.2018, it is essential for the candidates to hold graduation. Candidates not satisfying the eligibility norms cannot appear in WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination.
Candidates who wish to acquire more important details in regards of WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018, can go through the downwards section of the page which is well organized by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam
No. of Posts- 500+ (Tentative)
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer
- Disaster Management Officer/ Block Disaster Management Officer
- Block Youth Officer/ Municipal Youth Officer/ Borough Youth Officer
- Sub-Inspector of Excise
- Block Welfare Officer/ Welfare Officer
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Controller of Correctional Services
- Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
- Consumer Welfare Officer
- Saving Development Officer
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
- Auditor of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
- Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services
- Investigating Inspector
- Revenue Inspector
Candidates who are planning to appear in the recruitment exam must possess graduation from any recognized university or institute.
Find Out: Latest Graduate Jobs
- Aspirants willing to apply for West Bengal PSC vacancies must be at least 20 years in age and it should not exceed 39 years as on 01.01.2018 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1979 and not later than 1st January, 1998).
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years to S.C. & S.T. candidates and of 3 years to B.C. candidates shall be provided.
- Upper age of Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates will be relaxable up to 45 years.
- There is no age relaxation for S.C./S.T./B.C category candidates of any other state, they will be considered under general category.
Finalized aspirants for the West Bengal Public Service Commission jobs will be given an impressive and attractive amount of salary of Rs 7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3900/- as offered by the organization.
- Amount of Rs.160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card +service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty
- Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment)
- SC ST PwD category candidates don’t need to pay any application fee.
- For getting selected for the vacant post, candidates have to appear in the three successive stages of examination that are Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written) and Personality Test.
- To grab the jobs, candidates are required to qualify all the rounds of selection procedure. Pattern for the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination is as follows:
- The Preliminary examination will be a screening test for selection of candidates for admission to the Final Examination.
- WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam will have 100 objective type questions.
- Duration of the exam is 1½ hours.
Multiple choice objective type questions
- Final exam consist of three papers that are paper I (English), Paper-II (Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali) and Paper-III (General Studies and Arithmetic).
- Marks and duration of Paper- I & II will be 150 and 1½ hours respectively.
- For paper III Marks are 150 [100 marks for General Studies (Group-“A”) and 50 marks for Arithmetic (Group-“B”).
- Duration of Paper III is 2½ hour.’
Candidates who will get selected in the final examination will be called for Personality Test which is of 100 marks.
Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination Scheme & Syllabus>>>Get PDF
How to apply for WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018?
To apply for West Bengal PSC Miscellaneous Exam, candidates are required to follow the below given guidelines:
- Firstly you have to log on to the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission that is www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- After that you will be on the home page where you need to hit on the “Hit here to apply for Miscellaneous services recruitment examination, 2018” given in the left panel.
- O0n the new page again you are required to press “MISCELLANEOUS SERVICES RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION, 2018”
- Then hit on the “detailed Advertisement” link to read the complete advertisement.
- A PDF file with all the information regarding the WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment and West Bengal Public Service Commission Miscellaneous Exam will get opened.
- Now you have to go through the complete information and then satisfied aspirants have to apply online to fill the WBPSC application form.
- Now the new user has to press “Enroll yourself” and a new page will appear where you have to fill the details cautiously.
- On sign up, you will get the log in id and password which can be used by the candidates to log in.
- After that you will be able to fill all your personal details in the application form.
- Recheck the form once before you submit it finally.
- After making the corrections, you can tap on the submit button.
- Finally you can take the print out of the form for the future usage.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam Notification>>> Get PDF
To Enroll yourself>>>Hit Here
WBPSC exam centres:
- Kolkata (North)
- Kolkata (South)
- Diamond Harbour
- Cooch Behar
- Closing date for submission of online application: 24.01.2018 (12-00 midnight)
- Last date to submit of fees through online: 24.01.2018 (12-00 midnight)
- Last date to submit fees through offline: 25.01.2018
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link to get all the detailed information related to WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018.
Have a Look On Below Links: