Bharathidasan University Admission 2018-19 BDU M.Phil Application Fee Dates
Bharathidasan University Admission
Bharathidasan University Admission 2018: Those students who want to get admission into M.Phil Programmes under Bharathidasan University must check the details of admission procedure. Candidates need to fill the Bharathidasan University Admission Form through offline mode.
They can download the Bharathidasan University Application form by visiting the official website of the university which is www.bdu.ac.in. Last date to submit the BDU M.Phil Admission form is given below
BDU Admission 2018:
Name Of the university
Bharathidasan University M.Phil Admission
Last date to apply for BDU M.Phil Admission
How To Get The Admission in Bharathidasan University?
Students who are going to fill Bharathidasan University M.Phil Admission form they have to go through the entrance test followed by interview. Candidates have to qualify both the rounds to get Admission in Bharathidasan University.
To know the more details about the Bharathidasan University Admission 2018-19, students need to read this page which is well maintained and made by team member of www.privatejobshub.in
Bharathidasan University Admission
BDU Courses Offered:
- M.Phil Programmes
Required Eligibility Criteria For BDU M.Phil Admission:
Students applying for Bharathidasan University M.Phil Admission must ensure all the below stated eligibility norms
- Candidates with Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with not less than 55% of marks or 5.51 in 10.00 Grade point average scale under CBCS. are eligible
- The candidates who have qualified for the Master’s Degree prior to 19-09-1991, with not less than 50% of marks, are also eligible to register for M.Phil. Programme in this University.
- SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layar) and differently-abled candidates are given 5% exemption from the prescribed minimum marks.
- Any citizen of India, irrespective of their employment status, who wishes to pursue M.Phil. programme are eligible to register under Part-Time Research, provided they fulfill the eligibility norms,(Eligibility is the same as Maintained in Full –Time)
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Bharathidasan University Application Fees:
- Candidates going to fill Bharathidasan University Application Form have to pay Rs.500/- or Rs.250/- as application fee through prescribed mode.
- Students have to application fee in form of Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of ‘BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY’, payable at TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – 620 024
Bharathidasan University Admission Procedure:
- After successfully submission of BDU Admission 2018 form, candidates have to appear in the Bharathidasan University Entrance Exam followed by the interview
- Candidates have to qualify both the rounds to get Admission into M.Phil Programme under Bharathidasan University.
Procedure To Apply For Bharathidasan University Admission 2018:
Candidates can fill the Bharathidasan University Application Form with the help of below provided some simple and easy steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the Bharathidasan University that is www.bdu.ac.in
- On the home page of the official web portal, you have to hit on “Admission” tab given in the menu bar
- A Drop Down list will appear on your screen and you have to hit on “M.Phil” link
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various links of BDU M.Phil Admission Notification
- Now you have to hit on “Prospectus” link for Bharathidasan University M.Phil Admission
- Bharathidasan University Admission Notification will appear on your screen in PDF format
- You are suggested to go through the Bharathidasan University Notification carefully and also ensure all the eligibility norms
- After reading the Bharathidasan University Notification carefully, you have to download the Application Form
- Now you have to fill the Bharathidasan University Application Form with all the asked details such as your name, address etc
- Also you have to attach Xerox copies of the required documents along with the BDU Admission Form
- After that, you have to submit the BDU Application Form at the below mentioned address before the last date
- At last, you have to send the duplicate application to the Principal of the College/ Head of the University Department concerned, on or before the date
Get Notification: Bharathidasan University Admission 2018
PALKALAIPERUR, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI - 620 024
Check Here: Bharathidasan University Exam Fees
Last date to submit the Application Form: 09-07-2018
Candidates may attain more information regarding the Bharathidasan University Admission 2018-19 by visiting the Official Link of the university. Also you are suggested to bookmark this by using CTRL+D to get all the latest updates time to time.
Check More Related Links