CBSE Revaluation 2018 Results | Procedure (Class 10-12) Marks Verification
CBSE Revaluation 2018 Results
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released CBSE Revaluation 2018 Results for class 10th and 12th today. So, students who have applied for (Class 10-12) Marks Verification can check their result status by following direct link in this page.
CBSE had started re-evaluation process for Class 10th and Class 12th board results on 1st June 2018. The re-evaluation process is carried out for those candidates who are unsatisfied with his/her marks or performance.
CBSE (Class 10-12) Marks Verification:
In verification of marks, CBSE would only check the totaling of the marks awarded and check if any question has been left un-checked. So, candidates who are unsatisfied with their marks verification can apply to view the photocopy of the answer sheets.
Aspirants should be aware of all the rules and procedure of Revaluation Application. Also candidates you can check CBSE Revaluation 2018 Results by following the below mentioned steps provided by www.privatejobshub.in.
In case, Students and their parents find the result of the verification of the marks is not satisfactory, they can now view a copy of the answer sheets by applying for the same. The students will get the copy of only those subjects they have requested a verification of marks for. The totaling of the marks earned by the students would be checked by CBSE and this would also be examined that if any question has been left un-checked.
CBSE Revaluation 2018 Results
Steps To Check Revaluation Application Status:
Candidates who wish to check status of their marks verification application should follow these steps:
- Go to the CBSE website for rechecking of result that is www.cbseonline.ernet.in/rchk
- On the left side of the webpage, hit the link “App. Status (Verification)”
- Now candidate have enter Application no and roll number
- After that, hit on “Proceed” button.
- Your revaluation application status will be shown on computer screen.
- Take a print out of it for future reference
CBSE Revaluation Procedure
Step 1 - Verification Of Marks
- First of all candidates need to apply online for the particular subject before the last date ends.
- Also, need to make the payment of fee that is Rs. 300/- per Subject
- Request of CBSE Verification will be accepted only once
- Further, CBSE Result will be uploaded. If any mistake detected, formal letter will be sent through speed post
- For obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) aspirants need to apply with in time period.
- Pay the amount of fee that is Rs. 700/- per Subject
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of marks shall be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopies of Answer sheets
- Candidate applying for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) shall have to upload an undertaking on the prescribed format.
- The undertaking will have to be scanned and uploaded with the application photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be uploaded on official website
- For CBSE Re-Evaluation fill the form before the dates over.
- Make the payment of fee that is Rs. 100/- per Question - Maximum 10 Questions
- Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s) for applied subject.
Fill Now: CBSE Compartment Form
Get Registered For: CBSE Improvement Exam
CBSE Rules & Regulations for Revaluation:
Candidates must read the below mentioned Rules & Regulations for CBSE Revaluation before applying for the CBSE Revaluation Procedure:
- Only those aspirants are eligible to apply for revaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s) who have applied for getting photocopy of the evaluated answer book for the following subjects only (English Core, English Elective, Functional English, Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy)
- Candidates can request only for maximum 10 questions for theory portion in the above subjects @Rs.100/- per question. Applications will be collected only through online mode with payment through e-challan/electronic payment gateway.
- The request shall be received for the revaluation/challenge for particular question(s) only in theory paper.
- Second request for any additional question(s) shall not be accepted.
- Candidates must have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned along with the question paper and then submit application for revaluation in the requisite question(s) with logic.
- If there is deviation of marks of +5 marks or more in the subject apprehensive after revaluation, then the marks granted in the first evaluation in respect of that subject shall stand invalid and the fresh marks granted in the revaluation shall only considered valid for that particular subject(s) and a fresh marks testimonial will be issued integrating the marks awarded in the revaluation. However, if after revaluation, any change is observed in questions of up to 02 marks i.e. 01 and/or 02 marks, the same shall be considered for addition.
- After the changes in marks (Whether increased or decreased) a new marks statement will be dispatched to such candidates after submitting the old Marks Statement by the candidate(s) concerned.
- The result of revaluation shall be uploaded on the official website followed by an official letter by speed post in the subject and question(s) for which applied for.
- If there is any increment in the marks in the question, fee paid for revaluation shall be repaid for that specific question(s) only.
- The decrease even by one mark shall be affected.
- If there is no change or decrement in marks then the amount of fee paid for revaluation shall not be reimbursed.
- No application or assessment against the revaluation would be take place.
- Aspirants shall also have to give a responsibility to the effect that the result of Revaluation shall not be confronted in the Court of Law or make any argue on account of revision of marks in any forum.
- The Board will not be accountable for any harm or damage or any trouble caused to the applicant, consequent to the modification of marks, if any or delay in communication for reasons outside control.
- The request for revaluation under RTI will not be accepted.
Candidates can check the CBSE Revaluation 2018 Results by going on this official link. To get latest update about CBSE Revaluation 2018 keep in touch with our web portal www.privatejobshub.in .Also, you can subscribe us in free to get latest updates direct in your mailbox. You must mention your valuable comments in below provided comment box and our team will soon reply towards it.
Have A Look On Below Links