IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2018 Structure, Cash in Hand, Allowances
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2018: Get complete details about IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary from here!! Aspirants who want to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Posts they must know the Cash in Hand & Allowances associated with this post.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary Structure or in most of Regional Rural Banks is same. Candidates, who are working in Regional Rural Bank as Office Assistant, are allowed to provide impressive salary packages and allowances.
Salary Of Office Assistant In RRB:
Salary Of RRB Office Assistant Multipurpose is different before the 7th pay commission or after that 7th pay commission. During the training time, candidates receive the little lower salary than the actual pay scale.
We have given the updated IBPS RRB Cash in Hand Salary / IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2018 in the below section of this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.privatejobshub.in.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary
What is the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary Structure?
Appointed candidates for the position of Office Assistant will get basic salary which is mentioned in below table. All the candidates have to undergo with the training session which is called probation period. During the probation period, Salary of RRB Office Assistant will be low.
Pay Scale of IBPS RRB Office Assistant
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pay Scale: 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300
- In-Hand Salary of IBPS RRB Office Assistant: Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/- and this salary may vary for different organizations.
Check Here, Components of the Salary of IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
- Basic Pay: It is the fixed amount of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary that an working applicants is eligible for in return for the work.
- Dearness Allowance: The DA is the money that is added to a aspirant’s basic pay or pension because of growing prices and other costs.
- City Compensation Allowance: The CCA is the type of allowance provided by institutions to their working employees to reimburse for the high cost of living in metro and big cities.
- House Rent Allowance: HRA is a component of the remuneration given by the organization to its worker to meet house rent expenses.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Multipurpose Salary After 7th pay Commission:
After 7th pay commission, Assistant Multipurpose will get salary as per the given table, just have a look..!!
In Hand Salary
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Officer Scale – I
Officer Scale – III
Rs. 38,000 – 44,000 appx
Get Complete Details About: IBPS RRB Notification
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Multipurpose Salary 2018 and Other Benefits:
- Candidates can get the below stated benefits if they appoint on the Office assistant posts.
- Those candidates who are newly recruited for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant will definitely get the Dearness allowances.
- Work pressure is little less compare to other banks.
- Their working hour has been fixed and after that they don’t need to work.
- They can get their home town as posted location.
IBPS RRB Work Profile for Office Assistant
Managing Inquiry Counters: They provide the information to account holders about facilities available at the bank and solving their doubts.
Managing Withdrawal: They have to Paying out cash of withdrawal forms, cheques, demand drafts etc.
Managing Receipts: They receive the instruments like cash, cheques, pay orders and demand and draft and they have to provide their acknowledgement.
Managing Emails and Delivery: They need to handle the emails behalf of the bank and deliver the cheque books as per given address.
Because, it is not like on day1 you will get promotions and hike in salary. And everything comes with time and patience. Always remember in IBPS RRB jobs, commitment and enthusiasm with customer is key to success.
IBPS RRB Career and Promotions:
Aspirants, who’re working in one of the Regional Rural Banks, they will get various growth opportunities. Like, a person who has firstly joined the RRBs as Scale I officer can reach to Scale II and finally Scale III through the promotion process.
However, you need to work hard and show reliability in your performance to grab good promotions. We also want to tell you that, many of the CEOs and MDs of various government banks started their career as a junior officer.
We have provided IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2018 through this page, for more details about the same you can bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D or can visit the Official Link.
Check More Related Links: