IMU CET Sample Papers 2018 PDF Download Last 5 Years Model Question Paper
IMU CET Sample Papers
IMU CET Sample Papers 2018: More than Hundreds of individuals, preparing to get shortlisted in IMU CET Exam. For those, IMU CET Sample Papers will surely works as remedy. It is necessary to practice through IMU CET Question Paper to crack the examination.
IMU CET Last 5 Years Paper consists those MCQ’s which are asked mostly in the examination. Candidates can easily download IMU CET Model Paper PDF by going through the below segment of this page.
How IMU CET Sample Paper 2018 Help You In Examination?
By practicing through IMU CET Last 5 year question paper, you will get to know the structure of Indian Maritime University Entrance Exam which helps you to in understand the level and the weightage of questions and tough topics etc.
Through the web portal of www.privatejobshub.in we have provided the some question of IMU CET Entrance exam related to the Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/English that will help you in the better preparation. Students may also get some direct links of IMU CET Sample Papers 2018 PDF. So go through all the details thoroughly!!
IMU CET Sample Papers
How Can I Get IMU CET Sample Papers 2018 PDF?
- To get IMU CET Question Paper, Candidates are required to login to home page of Indian Maritime University that is www.imu.edu.in
- Now, select suitable tab that is available in menu bar.
- A page will appear where you need to press on IMU Entrance Exam Sample Question Paper as per semester and discipline wise.
- Then on new page, list of courses with their links of IMU CET Model Questions Paper 2018 will appear.
- Aspirants hit on appropriate link to download IMU CET Sample Question paper PDF.
- At last go through the IMU CET previous year paper PDF and start the preparation of Indian Maritime University Entrance Exam accordingly.
IMU CET Model Question Papers PDF: Hit Here
IMU CET B. Tech. Marine Engineering Sample Paper
B Sc Maritime Science
B Sc Ship Building & Repair
Diploma in Nautical Science
PG Diploma in Marine Engineering
IMU CET Questions With Answers
Ques.1: In how many different ways can the letters of the word 'CORPORATION' be arranged so that the vowels always come together?
Ques.2: Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals of 2, 4, 6, 8 10 and 12 seconds respectively. In 30 minutes, how many times do they toll together ?
Ques.3: If 3(x - y) = 27 and 3(x + y) = 243, then x is equal to:
Download Here: IMU CET Syllabus
Ques.4: A man has Rs. 480 in the denominations of one-rupee notes, five-rupee notes and ten-rupee notes. The number of notes of each denomination is equal. What is the total number of notes that he has ?
Ques.5: The higher the wind speed and the longer the fetch or distance of open water across which the wind blows and waves travel, the ____ waves and the ____ energy they process.
1. larger, more
2. larger, less
3. smaller, more
4. smaller, less
Ques.6: What J. B. Dunlop invented?
1. Pneumatic rubber tire
2. Automobile wheel rim
3. Rubber boot
4. Model airplanes
Do You Know? How To Study At The Last Minute For Exams
Ques. 7: Number of moles of MnO4- required to oxidize one mole of ferrous oxalate completely in acidic medium will be
1. 2 moles
2. 6 moles
3. 4 moles
4. 5 moles
Ques. 8: Radiocarbon is produced in the atmosphere as a result of
1. collision between fast neutrons and nitrogen nuclei present in the atmosphere
2. action of ultraviolet light from the sun on atmospheric oxygen
3. action of solar radiations particularly cosmic rays on carbon dioxide present in the atmosphere
4. lightning discharge in atmosphere
Ques. 9: Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
Read Here: How To Make A Study Plan For Exam
Ques. 10: Lux is the SI unit of
1. intensity of illumination
2. luminous efficiency
3. luminous flux
4. luminous intensity
Ques. 11: Point A is at a lower electrical potential than point B. An electron between them on the line joining them will
1. move towards A
2. move towards B
3. move at right angles to the line joining A and B
4. remain at rest
Ques. 12: The high reactivity of fluorine is due to
1. its high electro negativity
2. small size of fluorine atom
3. availability of d-orbitals
4. strong F – F bond
Must Know This: How To Improve Reading Comprehension Skills
Ques. 13: The iron ore magnetite consists of
Ques. 14: The main chemical constituent of clay is
1. silicon oxide
2. aluminium borosilicate
4. aluminium silicate
Ques. 15: The main use of salt in the diet is to
1. make the taste of food better
2. produce in small amounts the hydrochloric acid required for the digestion of food
3. ease the process of cooking
4. increase the solubility of food particles in water
Ques. 16: In a certain store, the profit is 320% of the cost. If the cost increases by 25% but the selling price remains constant, approximately what percentage of the selling price is the profit?
Ques. 17: A, B, C subscribes Rs. 50,000 for a business. A subscribes Rs. 4000 more than B and B Rs. 5000 more than C. Out of a total profit of Rs. 35,000, A receives:
Ques. 18: The equation of parabola which passes through the intersection of a straight line x + y = 0 and the circle x2 + y2 + 4y = 0 is:
1. y2 = 4x
2. y2 = x
3. y2 = 2x
4. none of these
Check Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
Ques. 19: Sin A. Sin B, Cos A are in GP, Roots of x2 + 2 x cot B + 1 = 0 are always:
3. greater than 1
Ques. 20: A transmission line has a characteristic impedance of 50 Ω and a resistance of 0.1Ω/m, if the line is distortion less, the attenuation constant (in Np/m) is
Candidates may bookmark this page of www.privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl+D. you can also get updates in your mail box by simply Subscribing For Our Free Email facility. Candidates are welcomed to ask their query regarding IMU CET Sample Papers 2018 by writing it in the below stated comment box, our team will try to answer you as soon as possible.
Check More Updates