NBCC Recruitment 2018-19 Application Form Front Office Assistant Posts
NBCC Recruitment 2018: The organization entitled as National Buildings Construction Corporation has circulated latest employment advertisement regarding Front Office Assistant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates for NBCC Recruitment must fill the online application form as soon as the process ends.
Willing aspirants applying against NBCC Advt. No.12/2018 advised to fill NBCC online form latest by 21-08-2018. The application in the prescribed proforma along with all documents/certificates must reach the below mentioned address within the scheduled time.
National Buildings Construction Corporation
Front Office Assistant
Mode of applying
Last date to apply
National Buildings Construction Corporation recruitment
NBCC, a government of India enterprise, is offering excellent opportunity to engage dynamic and skilled candidates for Front Office Assistant on contract basis at New Delhi. Candidates who are applying for NBCC front office assistant jobs must be well efficient to handle all keys and responsibilities mentioned in the advertisement.
To gain more information about NBCC Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to check all eligibility norms with the help- of this page which is well presented by our team members of www.privatejobshub.in
NBCC Recruitment 2018
Name of the post: Front Office Assistant
Educational Qualification for NBCC jobs:
- Candidates must be 12th Pass with professional qualification in Front Office Management.
- He/she must be knowledge of Computer and proficient in using MS Office applications.
- Good grasping power of English and Hindi Language and Knowledge of Shorthand and Typing would be given higher preference.
Candidates must not be more than 25 years of age as on the date of submission of application form.
NBCC Delhi recruitment process:
- Selection of the candidates will be done initially on the basis of inviting applications first and then proceeding with shortlisting of candidates on various criterions such as their profile, educational qualifications and their past experience.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in personal interview round.
Contenders hired for Front Office Assistant positions will be offered the starting pay scale of Rs.20, 000/- per month.
Find Here: Highest Paying Jobs In India
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2018
Aspirants can easily apply for NBCC Front Office Assistant jobs by following the various steps given below
- Firstly, visit the official website of National Buildings Construction Corporation that is nbccindia.com.
- Now, you are required to move cursor towards “HRM” tab present on the top of the menu bar.
- Here you are navigated to new page, hit on “careers” available at the left side of the home page.
- On hitting on that above suitable link, a new page will be appeared where you can see the detailed notification regarding NBCC Recruitment process for Front Office Assistant posts.
- Press on “PDF image” present beside the advertisement for selection for the posts of front office assistant.
- Candidates can now go through all the instructions carefully and check your eligibity.
- Download the prescribed application form attached to the notification and take a hard copy of the application form and fill in all the essential details.
- Finally, send the prescribed application along with photograph and self-attested copies of the documents with the envelope super scribed as “Advt. No. 12/2018- Post applied for “Front Office Assistant” to the below postal address.
Must Read: Weekly Employment News
Documents Required for NBCC Recruitment 2018:
- Matriculation / secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Complete set of marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
The office of CGM (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited,
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road,
Near Lodhi Hotel, New Delhi 110003
Get Here Latest: Govt Jobs In Delhi
Get Here Latest: Govt Jobs In Delhi
Last date to receipt of prescribed application form to the above postal address: 21-08-2018
Candidates must visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis if he/she wants to grab latest information about NBCC Recruitment 2018. To get career related updates or top government jobs notification directly to your mail-box, stay connected with us at www.privatejobshub.in
Have a Look On Below Links: