VBSPU Syllabus 2018 B.Sc/M.Com/BA/M.Ed (UG & PG) Year-Wise Syllabus PDF
VBSPU Syllabus 2018: Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur conducts the UG & PG Exam twice in a year. This University also releases the VBSPU Syllabus on official website. Students those who are studying in this University under B.Sc, M.Com, BA, M.Ed and other Courses may get the VBSPU Syllabus Year Wise from this page.
You can also download the VBSPU Year Wise Syllabus PDF from this page as well as from official website. To download the VBSPU Syllabus PDF from official site, candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions. Go through the below given VBSPU Syllabus 2018-19 and start preparation accordingly.
For acquiring complete Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Syllabus, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well prepared by team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
VBSPU UG Syllabus:
VBSPU B.Sc Syllabus
Physics for Ist Year:
Mechanics and Wave Motion: VBSPU Syllabus
- Inertial reference frame, Newton’s laws of motion, Dynamics of particle in rectilinear and circular motion.
- Rotational energy and rotational inertia for simple bodies
- Central forces, Two particle central force problem, reduced mass, relative and center of mass motion
- Simple harmonic motion, differential equation of S. H. M. and its solution, uses of complex notation, damped and forced vibrations, composition of simple harmonic motion.
- Kinetic model, Deduction of Boyle’s law, interpretation of temperature, estimation of r.m.s. speeds of molecules. Brownian motion
- Vander Waals gas, equation of state, nature of Van der Waals forces, comparison with experimental P-V curves
- Boyle temperature and inversion temperature
- Transport phenomena in gases: Molecular collisions, mean free path and collision cross sections
- The laws of thermodynamics: The Zeroth law, various indicator diagrams, work done by and on the system
- Blackbody radiation: Pure temperature dependence, Stefan-Boltzmannlaw, pressure of radiation, spectral distribution of Black body radiation.
Start Your Test
Circuit Fundamentals And Basic Electronics: VBSPU Syllabus
- Growth and decay of currents through inductive resistances, charging and dischargingin R.C. and R.L.C. circuits
- Semiconductors, intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors, n-type and p-typesemiconductors, unbiased diode forward bias and reverse bias diodes
- Transistor biasing circuits: base bias, emitter bias and voltage divider bias, DC load line. Basic AC equivalent circuits,
- Input and output impedance, transistor as an oscillator, general discussion and theory of Hartley oscillator only
Algebra and Trigonometry: VBSPU Syllabus
- Sequence and its convergence (basic idea), Convergence of infinite series, Comparison test, ratio test, root test
- Definition of a group with examples and simple properties, Permutation groups, Subgroups
- Homomorphism and isomorphism, Cayley's theorem, Normal subgroups, Quotient group
- Introduction to rings, subrings, integral domains and fields, Characteristic of a ring, Homomorphism of rings, Ideals, Quotients rings
- Complex functions and separation into real and imaginary parts, Exponential, direct and inverse trigonometric and hyperbolic functions
Take a Test Now
Calculus: VBSPU Syllabus
- Continuous functions and classification of discontinuities, Differentiability, Chain rule of differentiability
- Expansion of functions (in Taylor's and Maclaurin's series), Indeterminate forms, Partial differentiation and Euler's theorem, Jacobians
- Maxima and Minima (for functions of two variables), Tangents and normals (polar form only), Curvature, Envelopes and evolutes.
- Reduction formulae, Beta and Gamma functions
- Quadrature, Rectification, Volumes and surfaces of solids of revolution, Pappus theorem, Double and triple integrals, Change of order of integration, Dirichlet's and Liouville's integral formulae
Geometry and Vector Calculus: VBSPU Syllabus
- General equation of second degree, Tracing of conics, System of conics, Confocal conics, Polar equation of a conic and its properties.
- Three dimensional system of co-ordinates, Projection and direction cosines, Plane, Straight line
- Sphere, cone and cylinder
- Central coincide, Reduction of general equation of second degree, Tangent plance and normal to a coincide
- Vector differentiation and integration, Gradient, divergence and curl and their properties.
VBSPU BA Syllabus
History for Ist Year
History of India (1206 A.D. to 1739 A.D.): VBSPU Syllabus
- Foundation and consolidation of the Delhi Sultanate. Aibak, Iltutmish, Razia and Balban
- Invasion of Timur, causes and its effects
- Jahangir: His administration and Nurjahan’s Supremacy on his administration
- Shah Jahan: His reign represents the Golden age of Mughal History
- Central Structure of the Mughal Empire
- Renaissance – Causes and Features
- The Reformation: Causes and upshots, Martin Luther, Calvin
- Counter Reformation- Jesuit Society and other Agencies
- Thirty year’s war: Cause, Expansion and Consequences
- England: Struggle between the Parliament and The first two Stuart rulers, Growth of cabinet system and Industrial Revolution
- The war of Austrian Succession
Take a Test Now
Political Theory: VBSPU Syllabus 2018
- Definition, Nature and Scope of Political Science; Relation with other Social Science
- The State: Its nature, origin and ends. Theories of State action; Concept of Welfare State; Concepts of Justice, Liberty and Equality
- Concept of Sovereignty and Law; Democracy and Dictatorship; Parliamentary, Presidential and Plural Types; Unitary and Federal forms of Government
- Public Opinion; Political Parties; Pressure Groups; Electoral Systems; Secularism
National Movement and Constitution of India: VBSPU Syllabus
- The birth and growth of Nationalism in India, The Indian National Congress; The Moderates and the Extromists
- The making of the Indian Constitution; Salient Features of the Constitution; Fundamental Rights and Duties;
- The Union Government; The President; The Prime Minister; The Council of Ministers; The Parliament; The Supreme Court
- State Government; The Legislatsure; The Executive; The High Court; Panchayati Raj System in India.
VBSPU PG Syllabus:
VBSPU M.Com Syllabus
Management, Concepts and Organizational Behavior: VBSPU Syllabus
- Schools of Management Thought: Scientific, process, human behaviour and social system school; Decision theory school
- Managerial Functions: Planning–concept, significance, types; Organizing –concept, principles
- Organizational Behavior: Organizational behavior–concept and significance; relationship between management and organizational behavior
- Concept; Leadership styles; Theories – trait theory, behavioural theory, Fielder’s contingency theory
- Concept of two way communication
Business Environment: VBSPU Syllabus
- Theoretical Framework of Business Environment: Concept significance and nature of business environment
- Economic Environment of Business: Significance and elements of economic environment
- Political and Legal Environment of Business: Critical elements of political environment
- Socio-Cultural Environment: Critical elements of socio-cultural environment; Social institutions and systems; social values and attitudes; social groups; Middle class
- International and Technological Environment: Multinational corporations; Foreign collaborations and Indian business
Managerial Economics: VBSPU Syllabus 2018
- Nature and Scope of Managerial Economics: Objective of a firm; Economic theory and managerial theory
- Demand Analysis: Individual and market demand functions; Law of demand, determinants of demand
- Production Theory: Production functions – Production with one and two variable inputs; stages of production
- Price Determination under different Market Conditions: Characteristics of different market structures
- Business Cycles: Nature and phases of a business cycle; Theories of business cycles psychological, profit,
- Financial Management: Meaning, nature and scope of finance; financial goal–profit vs. wealth maximization; Finance function – investment, financing and dividend decision
- Capital Budgeting: Nature of investment decisions; Investment evaluation criterianet present value
- Operating and Financial Leverage: Measurement of leverages; Effects of operating and financial leverage on profit
- Dividend Policies: Issues in dividend decision, Walter’s model, Gordon’s model, MM hypothesis
- Management of Working Capital : Meaning, significance and types of working capital; Calculating operating cycle period and estimation of working capital
Corporate Financial Accounting: VBSPU Syllabus 2018
- Accounting for issue and redemption of shares and debentures
- Final accounts and financial statements of companies. Valuation of goodwill and shares
- Accounting issues relative to amalgamation, absorption, and reconstruction of companies
- Accounting for holding and subsidiary companies. Accounts relating to liquidation of companies
- Purchase of Business profit and less prior incorporation or post incorporation.
VBSPU M.Ed Syllabus
Philosophy of Education: VBSPU Syllabus 2018
- Meaning, Functions, and role of the philosophy of Education , Relationship between Education and Philosophy
- Study of traditional Indian schools of philosophy; Sankhya, Vedanta, Nyay Yoga budh and Jain with special reference to their metaphysical
- Study of Idealism, Naturalism, Realism, Pragmatism and Existentialism with special reference to their basic metaphysical
- Indian philosophers: Tagore,Aurobindo and Krishnmurti.
Psychology of Learners & Learning: VBSPU Syllabus 2018
- Cognitive development: Stages, Theories of Piaget & Bruner and their Educational implication
- Language development: Stages, Theories of(Chomsky & B.F. Skinner ) and influencing factors.
- Concept of Adjustment and Mental health , Characteristics of a mentally healthy person, schools and classroom practices for enhancing adjustment and mental health among the students
- Meaning and nature; Gagne’s hierarchy: A review of prominent behaviourist theories classical conditioning, operand conditioning
- Nature, concept formation, concept mapping, factors affecting learning of concept & principles
- Case based presentation , group discussions, interactive lectures, text –based assigned readings followed by question answer- answer sessions and presentations
- Personality from psychological as well as Yoga points of view: human personality within the framework of Panch,kosha and Trigunas- Satwa, Rajas and Tamas
- Eight limbs of Yoga and their implications for self development and concept of self.
- Designing stress and stress management Yoga as a contributer to sress management techniques
- Wellness lifestyle: concept and scope , use of Yoga in ensuring wellness
- Meaning, Nature, scope, need and purpose of educational research
- Research Problems:-Process involved in formulation of research problem. Sources for identifying research problem, description and operationalisation of variables
- Meaning, purpose and criteria for good research design.
- Observation, interview, sociometric techniques
- Construction of tool(Rating scale/altitude scale).
Preservice and In-service Teacher Education: VBSPU Syllabus
- Functions of School Teachers, Mode of preservice teacher education: face to face ( Linear, integrated) and open Distance learning ;Needs and significance
- Concept, Need for continuing professional development of teachers-Areas of professional development, purpose of inservice teacher education program; orientation
- Planning in-service teacher education program; context, purpose and duration
- Organising in-service teacher education program, common problem faced by teacher education institutions and strategies evolved to address them
VBSPU Syllabus PDF:
VBSPU Exam Syllabus PDF
M. A. English
M.Sc. Physics [Prev]
How to Download the VBSPU Syllabus 2018 19?
- Follow the below provided steps to download the Syllabus of VBSPU from official website:
- Candidates are required to visit the official link of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur that is www.vbspu.ac.in/facultiescourses
- On home page select the appropriate link for VBSPU Syllabus 2018 related to course.
- Choose the subject/ course and go to the appropriate link for which exam you have applied for.
- Now VBSPU Syllabus will be displayed on your computer screen in the form of PDF.
- Download VBSPU 2018 Syllabus and take the print out of VBSPU Exam Syllabus for better preparation.
Visit this Official Link to get complete details regarding VBSPU Syllabus 2018. Candidates can visit our site www.privatejobshub.in time to time to get the latest information about VBSPU Syllabus 2018.
You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus to receive latest updates and we will send the updates on your Facebook wall. You can also book mark our web portal by using CTRL+D option for latest VBSPU Syllabus 2019.