IBPS Security Officer Recruitment 2018-19 DGM/Administrator Jobs Notice
IBPS Security Officer Recruitment
IBPS Security Officer Recruitment 2018-19: Institute of banking personnel selection has issued a notice for employment of Security Officer/ DGM/Administrator in various banks. Get further details regarding IBPS Security Officer Recruitment from here!
Applications are invited from dynamic and eligible candidates; interested candidates may send their application form in offline mode. The last date to submit an application form for IBPS Administrator Jobs is 12.03.2018 (before 5.00 pm).
Name Of Organization
Institute of banking personnel selection
Last Date to apply
12.03.2018 (before 5.00 pm).
We advise you to match all the eligibility norms before applying for IBPS recruitment. Aspirants need to produce their necessary documents pertaining to age, educational qualifications, post qualification work experience etc.
Detailed IBPS Security Officer Recruitment 2018-19 notification details are provided on this page which is provided by the team of www.privatejobshub.in. Scroll down this page to gather further information…
IBPS Security Officer Recruitment 2018-19
Post Name: – Security Officer in Charge
Educational Qualifications for IBPS Security Officer Recruitment:
Candidates should complete his/her graduation or equivalent to apply for IBPS Security Officer Recruitment from a recognized university or institute.
Find Out: Latest Graduate Jobs
The incumbent should be retired/voluntarily retired personnel who served as a Junior commissioned Officer in Army/Navy/Air Force.
Age limit for IBPS Jobs:
Applicants applying for IBPS Security Officer Post should not be more than 55 years of age. Minimum age of the candidates will be decided by the institute as per the norms of the organization.
Terms of Appointment:
Selected candidates will be appointed on contractual basis of 2 years. The performance of the mandates will review quarterly.
Salary for IBPS Security Officer Recruitment:
Appointed candidates for IBPS Security Officer Jobs will receive an attractive salary package as per the rules and regulation of the organization. Selected aspirants will also get an HRA, perks and all other additional benefits as per the organization rules.
Candidates will get selected for the on the basic of performance in written test/personal interview. Selected candidates will receive an attractive amount of salary as per organization norms.
Read This Bank Preparation Tips:
- Foremost step is to visit official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- Now hit on “career” section available at the bottom of the home page.
- The above step will redirect you to another page containing various IBPS recruitment links.
- Now hit on the “hit here to view an advertisement for the post of Security Officer in charge (In charge) link.
- Now PDF file will appear on your screen contain all the details regarding IBPS Security Officer Notification.
- Go through the complete notification carefully and match all the eligibility norms for the said post.
- Now download the IBPS application form the bottom page of the advertisement.
- Fill the application form by providing all the asked information and attach all her essential documents as prescribe in official notification.
- Now keep the application in a plain envelope and send it to below address:
Get Details- IBPS Security Officer Recruitment 2018-19
The General Manager- Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Last date of receipt of application - 12.03.2018 (before 5.00 pm)
So apply for the IBPS Security Officer Recruitment 2018-19 before the date ends! Read all the eligibility norms before applying for the said post. If you want to acquire more details then visit to official website of the organization.
Have a Look On Below Links: