JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018-19 Free Practice & Preparation Tests Online
JIPMER MBBS Mock Test
JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018: The JIPMER MBBS Mock Test will be available in the month of May 2018 at the official website. JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Mock Test will help the applicants to practice for upcoming JIPMER MBBS Examination.
Candidates who have applied for JIPMER MBBS Exam 2018 can take JIPMER MBBS Free Online Mock Test for understanding the structure of exam and better preparation. With help of JIPMER MBBS Practice Test, applicants can get familiar with the Computer-Based Test.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Date!!!
Candidates can apply for JIPMER MBBS 2018 by filling JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018 till the last date that is 13-04-2018. JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 03-06-2018.
The JIPMER MBBS Online Mock Test will contain 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) and two hours thirty minutes will be allotted to complete the test. More details regarding JIPMER MBBS 2018 Mock Test are given below provided by team of www.privatejobshub.in
JIPMER MBBS Mock Test
Highlights of JIPMER MBBS 2018:
Name of Institute
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Availability
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Last Date
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Date
Check Here: JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2018
JIPMER MBBS Preparation Test:
Question 1: An aeroplane is flying horizontally with a velocity of 600 km/h and at a height of 1960 m. When it is vertically at a point A on the ground a bomb is released from it. The bomb strikes the ground at point B. The distance AB is
1. 1200 m
2. 0.33 km
3. 3.33 km
4. 33 km
Question 2: Solar eclipse will take place when
1. the sun is between the moon and the earth
2. the earth is between the moon and the sun
3. the moon is between the sun and the earth
4. the moon does not lie on the line joining the sun and the earth
Question 3: Sir C.V. Raman was awarded Nobel Prize for his work connected with which of the following phenomenon of radiation?
Download here: JIPMER Sample Paper
Question 4: Radiocarbon dating technique is used to estimate the age of
Question 5: Railway tracks are banked on curves
1. necessary centrifugal force may be obtained from the horizontal component weight of the train
2. to avoid frictional force between the tracks and wheels
3. necessary centripetal force may be obtained from the horizontal component of the weight of the train
4. the train may not fly off in the opposite direction
Question 6: Light travels at the fastest speed in
Start Your Test
Question 7: The number of waves made by an electron moving in an orbit having maximum magnetic quantum number is +3
Question 8: The National Chemical Laboratory is situated in
1. New Delhi
Question 9: The mass number of an atom is equal to
1. the number of protons
2. the number of protons and electrons
3. the number of nucleons
4. the number of neutrons
Take a Test Now
Question 10: The major constituent of air is
2. carbon dioxide
JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018:
Question 11: The main chemical constituent of clay is
1. silicon oxide
2. aluminium borosilicate
4. aluminium silicate
Question 12: Most abundant tissues of our body are
Start Your Test
Question 13: Rain water helps to increase the ____ to some extent.
1. phosphorous contents
2. nitrogen contents
3. calcium contents
4. potash contents
Question 14: Plants are killed in winter by frost
1. because of desiccation and mechanical damage to the tissues
2. because no photosynthesis takes place at such low temperature
3. because respiration ceases at such low temperature
4. because there is no transpiration
Question 15: Norepinephrine increases
2. urine production
3. saliva production
4. blood pressure
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
Question 16: Monocot root differs from dicot root in having
1. open vascular bundles
2. scattered vascular bundles
3. well developed pith
4. radially arranged vascular bundles
Question 17: Look at this series: 36, 34, 30, 28, 24, ... What number should come next?
Question 18: Eileen is planning a special birthday dinner for her husband's 35th birthday. She wants the evening to be memorable, but her husband is a simple man who would rather be in jeans at a baseball game than in a suit at a fancy restaurant. Which restaurant below should Eileen choose?
1. Alfredo's offers fine Italian cuisine and an elegant Tuscan decor. Patrons will feel as though they've spent the evening in a luxurious Italian villa.
2. Pancho's Mexican Buffet is an all-you-can-eat family style smorgasbord with the best tacos in town.
3. The Parisian Bistro is a four-star French restaurant where guests are treated like royalty. Chef Dilbert Olay is famous for his beef bourguignon.
4. Marty's serves delicious, hearty meals in a charming setting reminiscent of a baseball clubhouse in honor of the owner,Marty Lester, a former major league baseball all-star.
Take a Test
Question 19: SCD, TEF, UGH, ____, WKL
Question 20: ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, _____, MLNA
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
How to take JIPMER MBBS Free Mock Test?
Applicants can check the procedure to attempt JIPMER MBBS Free Online Test from the points given below.
- First visit the official website of JIPMER and hit on the suitable link to take Mock Test for JIPMER MBBS.
- Once the JIPMER MBBS Mock Test will appear on the screen you need to hit on ‘Sign In’ button.
- Candidates do not have to login as JIPMER MBBS Mock Test is for practice purpose.
- The instructions will be displayed on the screen. Aspirants must go through the guidelines mentioned in the JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018.
- The language will be set as default. Tick the declaration box and click on ‘I am ready to begin’ for taking JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018.
How to Answer in JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018?
To answer the question in JIPMER MBBS Mock Test, applicants must follow the process given below:
Applicants must mark on the ‘Circle’ available in front of every answer
Hit on ‘save and next’ option to move further for next question
Applicants can also mark the selected answer to review by using ‘mark and review’ option.
To move directly to the next question, aspirants must click on the particular question mentioned in the question palette.
Candidates can take the JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018-19 through this Official Link. Applicants can also bookmark the web portal that is www.privatejobshub.in using CTRL+D to acquire latest information about JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018.
You may also follow us on facebook and Google plus to get the latest updates about JIPMER MBBS Mock Test 2018. You can visit our portal for any information about recruitment, examination, Admit Card, study material etc.
Have a Look On Below Links: