Real Story Behind SSC CGL (Tier-2) Exam Leak Case! Check Full Report
SSC CGL (Tier-2) Exam Leak Case!
Due to alleged leakage in the SSC CGL Tier-II test 2018, the SSC chairman issued an official statement on the website, addressing the protesters; the Speaker issued a notification saying that he met the protesters. If you want to know the Real Story Behind SSC CGL (Tier-2) Exam Leak Case! Then, read out this page completely to check full report on SSC CGL Tier II Exam 2018 Protest.
For the combined graduation level examination (SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination), about 9,372 posts were organized against the alleged leak of the examination paper, still continue. Meanwhile, according to the reports, social worker Anna Hazare will join the protest on Saturday.
Students Continue Protest, Demand CBI Inquiry into Alleged Mass Cheating
The students have been protesting outside the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in CGO Complex of Lodhi Road from 27-02-2018, the alleged letter in the examination held on 17-02- 2018 to 21-02-2018 is seeking a CBI probe into the leak.
SSC has canceled SSC CGL (Tier-2) Exam which was scheduled to be held on 21-02-2018. Now, Staff Selection Commission has said that this examination will be held again on 09-03-2018. As, the screenshots of the examination paper with their answers, were found circulating on social media.
Get Details About: SSC CGL 2018 Notification
SSC CGL (Tier-2) Exam Leak Case
Points To Know Real Story Behind SSC Paper Leak Case
- SSC CGL Tier II examination was conducted between 17-02- 2018 to 21-02-2018. However, after the charges of paper leak, the SSC canceled the second innings of the examination in a center.
- Despite the broad circulation of allegations of fraud and paper leakage on a large scale, a joint graduation level (CGL) Tier II examination was conducted for the remaining five days.
- Before the end of the examination, the screening of the question paper was viral on the social media, the SSC had canceled the examination which was held in the morning on 21-02-2018.
- Students also claimed that the answers of many questions were marked in the newspaper. The candidates protested that the matter has been the subject of irregularity.
- The SSC President issued an official statement on the website on March 1 in response to the protest.
- He said after meeting with the students, who took the printouts of CGL (Tier-II) 2017, to provide solid evidence of the charges. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal also reacted to protests and demanded a CBI inquiry.
Complete and real story behind SSC CGL (Tier-2) Exam Leak Case has been furnished in this page. Aspirants can go through the provided information and Check Full Report on SSC CGL (Tier-2) Exam Leak Case.
Join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant updates. For any query or any suggestion in respect to information provided in this page. Our team will soon reply you towards it. subscribe us to get latest updates direct to your mailbox.
More Links Related To SSC CGL