Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment 2018-19 TGT Vacancy, Application Form
Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment
Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment 2018: Applications in a prescribed format are invited against Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment for the Post of Assistant Master in Science (TGT). Applicants who are eligible can apply for Sainik School Punglwa Vacancy by filling the application form.
Contenders can fill the Sainik School Punglwa Application Form in a prescribed format and submit it on or before the last date that is 06-04-2018. Application should be downloaded from the official website of School.
Name of School
Sainik School Punglwa
Name of Posts
Assistant Master in Science (TGT)
Last Date for Receipt of Application
No application will be received after the due date. Interested applicants may get the complete details regarding Sainik School Punglwa Jobs from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in
Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Punglwa 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates must have Graduation Degree with Chemistry, Botany, Zoology Group with 50% Marks in Concerned Subject and in aggregate. Applicants should possess B.Ed from recognized University / Institute against Sainik School Punglwa TGT Recruitment.
Find Out: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age of applicants should be less than 35 Years as on 01st April 2018. Relaxation in age will be applicable only for reserved category candidates as per rules of the organization against Sainik School Punglwa Notification.
Pay Scale for Sainik School Punglwa Advertisement:
After selection, applicants will get salary of 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-. Other DA, Pension, LTC, Bonus, Group Insurance will also be given to reserved category candidates as per norms and policies against Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment Notification.
Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment Advertisement:
Application Fee of Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment 2018:
Contenders (General Category) are required to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- and other SC / ST Category are required to submit fee of Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School, Punglwa, payable at SBI, Medziphema (Code No.6759).
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Process of Hiring for Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment:
The application form of the aspirant would be scrutinized and willing aspirants will be called for the Selection Process which includes Written Test / Personal Interview. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Process to Download Application Form:
- To download Application Form, candidates first visit the official site that is sainikschoolpunglwa.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Vacancy” section and hit the link.
- Then on next page select and advertisement related to post and hit the link.
- Then the advertisement will be opened and you have to read full information carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you need to download the application form.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly and carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Candidates are required to attach photo copies of all testimonials / documents such as qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc and DD.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to postal address which is given below.
To, Sainik School, Punglwa Bpo
Medziphema SO, Dist. Peren (Nagaland)
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 06-04-2018
To get more details regarding Sainik School Punglwa Recruitment 2018-19, you need to visit this Official Link.
Have a Look On Below Links: