How to Find a Government Job in 2018 | सरकारी नौकरी पाने के 10 Simple Tips
How to Find a Government Job in 2018
Sarkari jobs or government jobs in India have never gone out of style. And after the Cabinet approval of the 7th Pay Commission’s recommendations has made government jobs in India even more appealing!
Now a day, every one wants to apply for government jobs, so you must have to know about How to Find a Government Job in 2018? Here the team of www.privatejobshub.in is providing सरकारी नौकरी पाने के 10 Simple Tips on below page. So have a look…
How to Find a Government Job
Government Jobs are popular because they offer more stability and better benefits as compared to any other jobs of Private sector. Some Government organizations invite the online application while others are offline.
To know the right process of How to Find Govt. Job or how to apply for them you has to go for the complete information provided on the below page.
सरकारी नौकरी पाने के 10 तरीके
कुछ लोग अपने कैरियर वरीयताओं के बारे में बहुत स्पष्ट हैं; वे काम के अपने पसंदीदा क्षेत्र में अपनी विशेष नौकरी की आवश्यकता के बारे में अधिक ध्यान केंद्रित करने की कोशिश करते हैं। इसी तरह, कुछ लोग केवल एक सरकारी क्षेत्र में शामिल होने का प्रयास करते हैं क्योंकि उनका मानना है कि यह कैरियर वरीयताओं में से एक है, जो जीवन भर के लिए अधिक से अधिक सुरक्षा प्रदान करता है।
So here we are providing 10 simple tips to find a Government Job in 2018:
1. Know yourself: It is very important to have knowledge about which direction you want to make your career if you are on the path of getting a good Government job. After thinking about all these things, you will have a goal, which you will work to get.
2. View Updates on Social Sites: Updating on social sites does not mean putting photographs of yourself, but you should be aware of the events happening nearby and you have a strong opinion on it too. Many times, while recruiting your jobs, your recruiters also look at your social page and make an idea about you.
3. Make something new: Doing something new is most important. By doing something new in whatever area you want to go, you can try to reach it to more people.
4. Become Specialist: It is very important to know a lot of things in modern times but it is necessary to bring specialization in some area so that if there is any problem in the field then you can get help. In this way you will be better for that job.
5. Always know your ideal: the greatest thing that comes after all the skills and qualities is your ideal and value. That's why you should be honest about your work and the people around you.
6. Figure out the particular field of work in government sector: There are several different sectors available in each and every government department. And before making a move towards such government department, a person need to be sure of the field of work where he would like to join in.
7. Maintain a positive attitude: Dreaming about getting a job in the government sector is one of the dream where the possibility of fulfilling that dream is very minimal. Similarly, when it comes to get a job in the government office, a person need to go through several tests and screening and to clear all those tests, a person needs to have a positive attitude towards his efforts.
8. Have an optimistic mentality: Try to look for the right kind of job, by searching through online and offline resources. For this to happen, it is required that the candidate should be positive and should have an optimistic approach during the whole job searching process.
9. Start looking for a suitable job using job searching tools: When a person made up his mind towards government job and ready to put in all his efforts and hard work to get him selected as one of the government employees, then firstly he should start looking for a government job using different job searching tools.
10. Research well about the department of work: It is possible that after applying for the job using job search tools, a person might receive an early interview call from the government department.
And at that point of time the candidate needs to start gathering information about the position offered in the interview application. Try to find out what the department does and how is it beneficial to the government.
Check out: Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs
How to Find Sarkari Naukri
In this section we will discuss on How to Find Govt. Jobs. The first thing you should know before you kick start your job search is that you have required educational qualification as per post applied. There are many way to know the information about latest Sarkari Naukri.
You can also go for employment newspapers which weeklygive information on all Sarkari Naukri.
#Job Web Portal:
You must try to find out some popular websites that are providing Govt. Jobs regularly in different categories.
#Education Related Magazines:
You can find the Govt. vacancies related information through the Education Magazines such as Pratiyogita Darpan, Samay samayiki etc.
Applying for Government Jobs- Online and Offline:
Candidates, here we will discuss the frequently used guidelines / instructions to filling up the application form for various jobs/posts in the Government departments like Bank, Railway, PSC, SSC, UPSC etc.
As you all know that now the process to apply for the positions in various Government departments are mostly online but in some departments it is offline. So the candidates should know that all the complexity before apply online or offline for any position.
A little mistake in filling the application may spoil your career and break your dream to do job in Government Sector. So, we decided to discuss very important guidelines with step by step procedure for filling up the online and offline application form for all the candidates who are aspire to make their career in Sarkari sector.
Once you find a govt. job that suits your profile, you have to follow the procedure provided here according to the need of application.
#How to Apply Online
- Firstly before applying online, candidates must make sure that they have all eligibility documents, scanned passport size photograph and signature for the purpose of uploading on official website.
- You need to know the official website of the conducting authority, which is usually given in the advertisement and if not, can be simply found on Google search.
- Then, you need to visit the site and read the instructions to complete the online application form.
- Choose the right category and position. Fill all personal and educational details without leaving ant field blank.
- Always enter your present address “or’ valid mobile number and email ID on application form for future communication.
- Upload scanned signature, passport size photograph at the required box of the application form.
- After successfully filling in all respect, take print out of duly filled application form for future reference.
#How to Apply Offline
- Offline procedure to apply for Sarkari Naukri is simpler and only requires application format, which is usually available on the official website of conducting body along with the notification and other important information.
- To apply offline, Applicants are required to read all details first in respect of certificates / documents that to be attach with form, address where the application need to be posted and the most important thing is last date.
Read Here in Detail: How To Apply For Government Jobs in India
Getting a government job in India is completely in your own hands. If you are fully determined and honest with your efforts then no one can stop you from getting your dream government job.
We hope that above provided details might be helpful to you. If you have any query or doubts regarding this, then you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Have a Look On Below Links: