IGNOU Assignment Status 2018-19 | JUNE Submission Check Marks Status Online
IGNOU Assignment Status
IGNOU Students who want to check their IGNOU Assignment Status for JUNE Submission can check out this complete page. Here on this page we are providing how to check IGNOU assignment status and Marks Status through Online mode.
Indira Gandhi National Open University will be going to conduct the examinations from 1.6.2018 to 22.6.2018. So aspirants who want to check their IGNOU Assignment Status 2018 they can go through this page.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2018- Check Here
Name of the university
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Many students complain that they have submitted their assignments but their grade card is not showing the updated result. If you have the same question, you better check your IGNOU assignment submission status and find out whether your assignments are received or not.
Students who are seeking for further details of IGNOU Assignment Status 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of www.privatejobshub.in
IGNOU Assignment Status
How to check IGNOU Assignment Status June 2018?
Students are advised to follow the guidelines given below to download IGNOU Assignment Status June 2018. Let’s have a look!!!
- First and the foremost step of aspirants is to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ignou.ac.in to check assignment status IGNOU
- After that navigate the homepage and move your cursor towards “Student Support” tab located at the menu bar of the home page and then select ‘Student Zone’ link
- This will take you on new page where you need to select “Registration Detail” tab which is located at the right side of the home page.
- Now aspirants need to fill the asked details such as enrollment number and program code
- After filling the asked details, students need to select “Submit” tab for final submission of details.
- Now candidates need to login in their account and move your cursor towards ‘Result’ section and select ‘Assignment Submission Status IGNOU” tab.
- Now students need to select the name of the place you want to add to the Ignition Assignment Submission Status page and check IGNOU Assignment Practical Submission Status
- After visiting the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- You need to move your cursor towards “Student Support” tab located at the menu bar of the home page
- Select “Result” tab from the drop down list and this will redirect you on new page.
- Press ‘Grade Card’ tab from the left side of the appeared page and select app link according related to IGNOU Grade Card Result according to your course.
- This will redirect you on new page where you need to enter correct details such as Program Code and Enrolment Number.
- After the submission of required details, candidate needs to select “Submit” tab for submission of details.
- This will take you on new page containing IGNOU 2018 Assignment Status and you need to check number of marks / numbers according to your Assignment as Assignment 1, Assignment 2, Assignment 3 and Assignment 4
- At last, take a print out of Assignment Status IGNOU and save it for future reference.
Get Link Here: IGNOU Re Registration
IGNOU Assignment Submission Status 2018
Submission of IGNOU solved assignments is compulsory for the students who are pursuing various programmes from Indira Gandhi National Open University. They have to submit their Tutor Marked assignments (TMA) of those courses, which require it as a part of curriculum.
The university provides various programmes such as Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma and Certificates. These include BDP, BA, B.Sc., BSW, B.Com, BCA, BTS, BBARL, B.Ed, MA, M.Com, MSW, MTM, MEG, MAPC, M.Sc., MBA, MCA, etc.
Check Complete Details About: IGNOU Exam Fee
IGNOU Assignment Status Not Updated
To complete any of these above mentioned programmes, students need to submit their solved assignments for the appropriate courses/subjects for which they would be going to attend in the upcoming Term End Examination.
If students don’t submit the assignments, they will not be able to submit the exam form online or offline as we said above that it is mandatory for all the courses which require continuous evaluation of assignments as a part of the curriculum. In case of lab courses, there is no need to submit solved IGNOU assignments.
Download Here: IGNOU Prospectus
We hope that you are satisfied with the details of IGNOU Assignment Status 2018-19. Students having any query related to IGNOU assignment marks status they can type their comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Go Through IGNOU Related Links