SONY Recruitment 2018-19 Careers at Sony India Jobs For Freshers sony.co.in
SONY Recruitment 2018: Those candidates who want to make their careers in Sony Company must apply for the latest SONY Recruitment. Aspirants who are interested can apply for the Sony freshers Jobs through online mode.
To apply for the Sony India Vacancies, candidates need to send their Sony application form before the last date. Candidates can visit the official website of the company which is sony.co.in.
SONY Jobs Description:
Mode of Apply
Last Date to Apply
Apply for SONY 2018 Recruitment:
Those contenders who are applying for SONY India Jobs must qualify the written examination or personal Interview that will conduct by the selection authority of the organization.
To know the more details about the SONY Recruitment 2018-19, candidates need to go through the below stated section of this page which is created by team of www.privatejobshub.in.
- Sony Sales Corporation
- HR Manager
- Sr. Systems & Applications Engineer
- HR Executive
- Pre Sales Engineer
- Vice president
- Applied Research Intern
- Assistant Manager
- Communications Intern
- HR Generalist
- Software Engineer
- Assistant HR manager
- Product Manager - Content & Workflow Solutions
- Director, Technical Standards
- Unit Sales Manager
- Planning & Control Specialist
- Business development Executive
- Staff ASIC Engineer
- Sales Manager
- Sr. Software Engineer
For SONY Job Openings, contenders must have a Degree of BE/MBA/B.Tech or equivalent with good academic records from a repudiated University or an Institute.
Age Limit in SONY Careers:
For sony.co.in Careers, candidate’s age must be above from 18 years and the maximum age will be decided by the organization. Candidates who’re belong to the reserved category; they will get the relaxation in SONY Recruitment 2018 as per the norms of organization.
Sony India Recruitment Procedure:
Aspirants need to participate in the various rounds conducted by the organization in order to get SONY Latest openings 2018 which are mentioned below:
After being got selected in the SONY Jobs, candidates will receive consolidated and satisfactory amount of salary on monthly basis as fixed by the supervisor of the organization at the time of appointment.
Check Out: 10 Benefits of Working in Private Sector
Document Required At The Time OF SONY Interview:
Those candidates who are going to participate in the SONY Vacancy, they need to bring the Original and Photocopies of all the documents which are stated below at the time of SONY recruitment process.
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- work Experience Details and any other achievements details
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply For SONY Recruitment 2018?
To fill the Sony application form, candidates need to follow the given steps on this page.
- First of all visitors need to log on the official portal www.sony.co.in
- Thereafter, you need to select “Careers” tab available at bottom of the homepage.
- After that, choose, “Current Openings” link and then select “More” link given below.
- After that, a page will be come up having various SONY notifications with location.
- Candidates are advised to choose the appropriate link as per your suitability and then hit “Apply Now” link.
- New page will be display on your screen having a dialog box.
- Fill all the application form carefully and after that press “Submit Application” button.
- Now your application form has been submitted successfully
- Take print out of SONY Jobs application form for future need.
Last date to Fill SONY Online Application Form is: May –June 2018.
Applicants can apply for SONY Recruitment 2018 by following Official Link and get latest details through our web portal that is www.privatejobshub.in.
Get High Salary Sector Jobs in Top MN C's