Kota University Syllabus 2018-19 University of Kota BA/B.Ed/MA/MBA/LLB pdf
Kota University Syllabus
Kota University Syllabus 2018: University of Kota (UOK) or Kota University is known as a public university in Kota, Rajasthan, India and recognized in the year of 2003. Now, Kota University has updated latest Kota University Syllabus PDFs on its official website for upcoming university exam such as BA, B.Ed, MA, MBA, LLB and other courses.
All those candidates who have studied in University of Kota and going to appear in University exams can get official PDF of Kota University Syllabus 2018 courses wise by the help of this web page.
University of Kota:
The University which is commonly known as public university in Kota, Rajasthan, India is University of Kota. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses to the students who want to continue their further studies from this University. University of Kota was come into existence with the agreement of the governor of Rajasthan, and recognized by the UGC in 2003 under the state act.
Students can get complete details regarding University of Kota Syllabus from this page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of www.privatejobshub.in
Kota University Syllabus
Direct Links to download Kota University Syllabus 2018 - 19:
Kota University Syllabus
Kota University BA Syllabus
Kota University Syllabus for BA Economics Part I
Kota University Syllabus PDF for BA Economics Part II & III
Kota University Exam Syllabus Drawing and Painting
University of Kota Syllabus for Elementary Computer Application
Kota University B.Com Syllabus
Kota University Syllabus for Business Administration
Kota University Syllabus PDF for B.Com. (Hons.)
B.Com. (Hons.) Business Administration
Environmental Studies Compulsory
Kota University Diploma Syllabus
Kota University Syllabus for Rajasthani Culture and History
Kota University Syllabus PDF for Remote Sensing GIS
Kota University B.Ed Syllabus
Kota University Syllabus for B.A-B.Ed.
University of Kota Syllabus PDF for B.Sc.-B.Ed.
Kota University MA Syllabus
Kota University Syllabus for Drawing & Painting
University of Kota Syllabus PDF for Economics
Kota University MBA Syllabus
Kota University Syllabus for MBA
Kota University Exam Syllabus PDF for MBA International Business
Kota University LLB Syllabus
Kota University Syllabus for LL.B. All Semester
Kota University Syllabus
Kota University BA Syllabus (Kota University Syllabus)
Paper-I Economic Concepts & Methods (ECONOMICS)
UNIT - I
- What is Economics
- Subject matter and scope of Economics
- Characteristics of Capitalism
- Socialism and Mixed Economies
- Basic Economics Problems
- Assumptions in Economics Analysis.
- (Rationality in consumer & Producer behavior including ceteris paribus).
- Distinction between Micro & Macro Economics.
- Positive & Normative Analysis. Static & Dynamic Analysis (only elementary approach).
- Stock and Flow variables.
- The Concept of National Income
- Circular Flow of income-components
- Measurements of National Income
- Relationship between per capita national income & Economic Welfare
- Net Economic Welfare
- Money: Nature, functions and importance of money.
- The Concepts of Currency and Credit. The Concept of Demand for money and supply of money.
- Relationship between money supply, output & prices (up to Cambridge version) Functions of commercial & central Bank.
- Definition, Nature, Importance & Limitations of Statistics
- Collection and tabulation of data-Primary and Secondary data
- Census and Sampling Methods
- Representation of data: diagrammatic and graphic.
- The presentation of Data: Questionnaire and schedule. The Concept of Averages, frequency distribution Mean, Mode and Median.
- Functional relationship in economics & the use of graphs.
- The concept & interpretation of slopes of curves (e.g. demand & supply curve etc.)
- Simple derivatives, Concept of Total, Average & marginal Values.
- Exchange rate and foreign exchange market.
- Balance of payment and Balance of Trade.
Kota University Exam Syllabus for compulsory paper of “Environmental studies”
- Model syllabus for compulsory paper of “Environmental studies” in the first year of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Courses
- The multidisciplinary nature of environmental studies: Definition, scope and important need for public awareness (5 Questions)
- Renewable and non-renewable resources, natural resources and associated problems. (20 questions)
- Forest resources: use and over-exploitation, deforestation, case studies. Timber extraction, mining, dams and their effects on forest, and tribal people.
- Water resources: use and over- utilization of surface and groundwater, floods, drought, conflicts over water, dams-benefits and problems.
- Mineral resources: use and exploitation, environmental effects of extracting and using mineral resources, case studies.
- Food resources: world food problems, changes caused by agriculture and overgrazing, effects of modern agriculture, fertilizer-pesticide problems, water logging, salinity, case studies.
- Energy resources: Growing energy needs, renewable and non-renewable energy sources, use of alternate energy sources, case studies.
- Land resources: land as a resource, land degradation, man induced landslides, soil erosion and desertification.
• Role of an individual in conservation of natural resources.
• Equitable use of resources for sustainable lifestyles.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Unit 3: Ecosystems (15 Questions)
- Concept of an ecosystem.
- Structure and function of an ecosystem.
- Producers, consumers and decomposers.
- Energy flow in the ecosystem
- Ecological succession
- Food chains, food webs and ecological pyramids
- Introduction, type, characteristic, features, structure and function of the following ecosystem:
Ø Forest ecosystem
Ø Grassland ecosystem
Ø Desert ecosystem
Ø Aquatic ecosystems (ponds, streams, lakes)
Check Here: How Students Can Manage Their Study Timing
Unit 4: Biodiversity and its conservation (15 Questions)
- Introduction – definition: genetic, species and ecosystem diversity.
- Biogeographically classification of India.
- Value of biodiversity: Consumptive use, productive use, social, ethical, aseptic and option values
- Biodiversity at global, National and local levels.
- India as a mega- diversity nation
- Hot-spots of biodiversity.
- Threats to biodiversity: habitat loss, poaching of wildlife, man-wildlife conflicts
- Endangered and endemic species of India
- Conservation of biodiversity: in- situ and Ex-situ conservation of biodiversity.
Unit 5: Disaster Management & Environmental Pollution (15 Questions)
Disaster: Types – Natural and Manmade; Detailed study of the following – Earthquakes, Volcanic eruption, Landslides, Flood, Drought, Fire, Nuclear and Chemical disaster and their management. Causes, effects and control measures of:-
- Air pollution
- Water pollution
- Soil Pollution
- Marine pollution
- Noise pollution
- Thermal pollution
- Radioactive Pollution
- From Unsustainable to sustainable development
- Urban problems related to energy
- Water conservation, rain water harvesting, watershed management
- Resettlement and rehabilitation of people; its problems and concerns, case studies.
- Environmental ethics: issues and possible solutions.
- Climate change, global warming, acid rain, ozone layer depletion, nuclear accidents and holocaust.
- Wasteland reclamation.
- Consumerism and waste products.
- Environmental protection Act.
- Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act.
- Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act.
- Wild life protection Act.
- Forest conservation Act.
- Issues involved in enforcement of environmental legislation.
- Public awareness.
- Road and safety measures.
Unit 7: Human Population and the Environment (15 Questions)
- Population growth, variation among nations.
- Population explosion- family welfare programme.
- Environment and human health
- Human rights
- Value education.
- Women and child welfare.
- Role of information technology in environment and human health
Candidates can visit Official Link to download your Kota University Syllabus 2018 - 19 directly and bookmark our web portal www.privatejobshub.in, in order to get latest updates about exam result, date sheet, exam dates etc directly on your instant access.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff