Header Ads

KUPGCET Result 2018 Declared KU PG Entrance Test Results – Check Online

Edit

KUPGCET Result 2018

KUPGCET Result 2018: Directorate of Admission, Kakatiya University has declared KUPGCET Result 2018!! Aspirants who are looking for KU PG Entrance Test Results they can check their results through online mode.

After downloading KUPGCET Entrance Test Results, those who will get shortlisted can check first phase, second phase and spot counselling schedule and details which will be published on the official website soon.

KUPGCET 2018 result declared:

Conducting body
Directorate of Admission, Kakatiya University
Exam name
KU PG Entrance Test
Category 
KUPGCET Result 2018
Official website
kupgcet.com

KU PG Entrance Test- Mode to Conduct:

Kakatiya University has conducted KU PG Entrance Test to provide admission to eligible students into various PG/PG Diploma and 5-year integrated M.Sc courses being offered in university.

Candidates who are looking for further details of KUPGCET Result 2018 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in.

KUPGCET Result 2018

Steps to download KUPGCET Result 2018

Candidates who find trouble in downloading their KU PGCET 2018 Result they can follow the below mentioned step by step procedure:
  • First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Directorate of Admission, Kakatiya University that is kupgcet.com
  • After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Important Links tab available in the middle of the homepage
  • Now on reaching new page hit on “KUPGCET-2018 RESULT” link provided in the drop down list of Important Links tab
  • After that a new page will get opened on your screen as shown in below image
  • IMAFGE
  • After that enter your User Id/Mobile Number and date of Birth and then hit on login tab
  • Within few seconds your KUPGCET Result will get appeared on your screen
  • Just check your Kakatiya University PGCET Result 2018
  • At last download it and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Download Here>> KUPGCET Result

KUPGCET Counselling

Candidates who will be shortlisted through KUPGCET 2018 Exam they now will have to appear for KUPGCET Counselling 2018. Details regarding first phase, second phase and spot counselling schedule will be available soon on the official website.

Appearing candidates have to take below stated original and self attested documents for Document Verification Process:
  • KU PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket
  • KUPGCET 2018 Rank Card
  • Mark Sheets and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
  • Transfer Certificate (TC)
  • Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for SC, ST, BC candidates
  • Passing Certificates of qualifying degree examination.
  • Consolidated Memorandum of Marks (Part-I and Part-II) of the qualifying degree examination.
  • Secondary School Certificate
  • Proof of Local/Non-Local status
  • SC/ST/BC Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
  • Latest Income Certificates issued by Tahsildar
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role

KUPGCET Reservation Details:

85% of the available seats in every course, shall be reserved in favor of Local Candidates in relation to the Local area and the remaining 15% of seats will be filled up by both the Local and Non-Local Candidates. Reservation will be given to:
  • ‘A’ Local Area Candidates
  • ‘B’ Local Candidates
  • SC/ST Candidates
  • Backward Class Candidates
  • Physically Challenged Candidates
Must Read: What Should You Think Before Get Admission in College?

Final Words:

Candidates who want to grab rest details of KUPGCET Result 2018 they can go through this Official Link.

Top College Updates

No comments

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

Powered by Blogger.