DLW Recruitment 2018-19 for Visiting Specialist (HVS) Varanasi – Apply Now
DLW Recruitment 2018: Diesel Locomotive Works, Varanasi has recently disclosed the DLW Recruitment notification stating that there is a requirement of Visiting Specialist (HVS). Candidates interested in having a successful medical career can apply for the DLW Varanasi Recruitment 2018 now.
In order to apply for the DLW Visiting Specialist Recruitment candidates need to download the application form, fill it carefully and have to submit it to the postal address given below. Further the DLW Recruitment form must be submitted before the last date i.e. 04.09.2018 at 16:00 AM.
Overview Of DLW Recruitment
Diesel Locomotive Works
Visiting Specialist (HVS)
Mode of Selection
Date of Interview
Aspirants will be shortlisted for DLW Recruitment 2018-19 for Visiting Specialist (HVS) Varanasi on the basis of applications and performance in the interview. Further information in regard to the Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment 2018 is given in below section of this page that is well created by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in
DLW Vacancy Details:
Honorary Visiting Specialist in Skin and ENT
Hours of Duty:
2 hours a day for 6 days/week.
Must Check Here All: Upcoming Railway Jobs
DLW Eligibility Required:
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Specialty: - Post graduate degree from a recognized University, Minimum 3 years’ experience in the professional work related to concern Specialty after obtaining P.G. Degree.
- Where suitable candidates with PG degree are not available PG diploma holders with 5 years’ experience in the professional work related to concern Specialty after obtaining P.G. diploma.
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the DLW Jobs is: 30 years
- Maximum age of candidates to apply for the vacancy in DLW is: 64 years
Get Here>> DLW Recruitment Notification
DLW Salary Given:
- Candidates selected for the DLW vacancy will be given an amount of 52,000/- as their monthly remuneration.
- Candidates will be permitted to take 12 days leave every year. In case of any candidate takes a leave more than 12 days then the rate of deduction will be Rs.2,167/- per day.
Know Here: New Railway Salary Structure
DLW Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their applications and performance in the interview taken by the organization.
How To Fill Up DLW Application Form?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage select “News and Events” and then hit on “News and Announcements” tab
- A new page will come out along with some links
- Select and hit on “DLW Recruitment Application For honarary Visiting Specialist in DLW Hospital”
- Hiw on Download Details tab and then a PDF will appear along with all the details regarding the recruitment
- Go through the details and compare your eligibility
- Afterwards download the application form and take a print out of it
- Fill all the details asked and then enclose it in an envelope
- At last send the DLW application to the postal address given below.
In the Tender box at
Principal Chief Personal Officer Office,
Read Here: RRB Employment News
DLW Important Dates:
Last date of receipt of application on 04.09.2018 at 16:00 AM.
We have given complete details about the DLW Recruitment 2018-2019 on this page, To know the more about the diesel locomotive works Indian railways recruitment candidates can bookmark this page or can visit the Official Link.
Check Latest Updated Links: