IBSAT Eligibility 2019 Criteria | Check Education Qualification & Age Details
IBSAT Eligibility 2019
ICFAI Business School has laid down the IBSAT Eligibility 2019 Criteria for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. Candidates appearing in the same must check the IBSAT Education Qualification & Age Details from here.
Candidates who wish to apply for IBSAT Entrance exam has to fill the online application form before first week of December 2019. Only those candidates who meet the required IBSAT Eligibility for their preferred course will be able to register themselves for IBSAT 2019.
IBSAT Education Qualification Eligibility- Check Here
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is organized by ICFAI board for admission in various management programs. To get admission in ICFAI Business School, candidates have to appear in this University level entrance test.
To attain more information about IBSAT Eligibility 2019 Criteria or IBSAT Age Limit and Educational qualification, check the below section of this page which is well furnished by team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
As per IBSAT Eligibility 2019, there is no age restriction for appearing in IBSAT exam.
- Candidate must have minimum of 15 years of education (10+2+3 years or 10+2+4 years)
- He/ She must possess 3-4 year Bachelor’s degree in any course from any recognized university in India.
- Candidate must have secured minimum of 50% or more qualifying marks as per IBSAT Eligibility 2019.
- Also, those Students who are in Final year of their graduation can also apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements like practical examinations, viva and assignments before May 31, 2019.
- In case, in graduation, the candidate’s medium of education is not English, then He/ She has to submit IELTS/NELT/TOEFL exam on or before May 31, 2019.
Get Here: IBSAT Application Form
Only those candidates who have citizenship of India are eligible to write the IBSAT exam 2018.
The IBSAT 2019 exam will be held across 80 cities and 94 exam centers in India.
There is no prior work experience mandatory to apply for MBA/PGPM program.
There is no restriction on the number of attempts. A candidate is eligible to appear for IBSAT exam 2018 as much number of times.
To apply directly for MBA/PGPM programs, candidates must have valid CAT / GMAT / NMAT score.
Get Here Complete: IBSAT Selection Process
IBSAT Reservation Policy
- The authorities have not described IBSAT Reservation Criteria/ Policy for any category. There is no fixed pattern followed for IBSAT seat allotment. IBSAT Eligibility 2019 Criteria of these Reserved Categories are given as under:
- Candidate belonging to any category must score equal marks as any other category candidate.
- For MBA/ PGPM program, the candidate must secure at least 50% marks to appear for IBSAT 2019.
- No relaxation is given in IBSAT Application fee (INR 1800) to SC, ST or OBC categories. Application fee is same for all categories
- There is no reservation of seats for reserved category candidates.
Exemption from IBSAT
In order to avail this facility, candidates who have valid score in CAT, GMAT, and NMAT by GMAC are exempted from taking IBSAT. They are directly called upon for the selection rounds (GD/PI). These exams replace the need for IBSAT scores for admission to the management programs at the 9 IBS Campuses.
IBSAT 2019: Important Dates
IBSAT 2019 Test Registration begins
First Week of July 2019
IBSAT 2019 Last Date of Registration
Second Week of December 2019
IBSAT 2019 Exam
Last Week of December 2019
Candidates can get more information about IBSAT Eligibility 2019 by going to this Official Link. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google +. If you have any query regarding above mentioned details, do comment in the below given comment box. For more information and updates, you can also subscribe to our free mail service.
Have a Look On Below Links: