Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-2019 (MCM) For Minorities - Apply Now
Merit cum Means Scholarship
Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018: Apply Now for MCM Scholarship till 30-09-2018!! Students belonging to notified minority communities viz. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi (Zoroastrian) studying in India only are invited to apply for Merit cum Means Scholarship.
Students fulfilling MCM Scholarship Criteria can submit their online applications on or before the above said date. Apart from it, those students who filled forms last year and want to renewal this year also can submit their Merit Cum Means Scholarship Renewal Form till July 2019.
MCM Scholarship For Minorities
Type of scheme
MCM Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date
MCM Scholarship Eligibility
Students are informed that Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
In order to check Merit Cum Means Scholarship Status and Apply Online for MCM Scholarship, you are suggested to check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
Merit cum Means Scholarship
Do You Know About Rate Of Merit cum Means Scholarship?
The details of the scheme interventions for the three years viz.2017-18 to 2019-20 are as under:
Rate of Scholarship Course Fee
Rs. 20,000/- per annum subject to actuals
whichever is less (for both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
Rs. 1,000/- per month* for Hosteller
Rs. 500/- per month* for Day Scholar
Scholarship for listed institutes
Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes.
Know about: Importance Of Scholarship
What Is the Required Merit cum Means Scholarship Criteria 2018?
- Students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination
- The annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
- Students belonging to notified minority communities viz. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi (Zoroastrian) studying in India only
How Will You Select For Merit cum Means Minority Scholarship 2018?
- Selection of the appliers will be done on the basis of merit list.
- In case number of such students is more than the State/Community-wise quota, normal merit list criteria shall be followed.
- Other verified applicant/student will be selected in the merit list, thereafter, on merit basis i.e. Percentage/marks of last academic course/board (higher secondary / graduation) exam.
- In case of similar marks, income will be taken as deciding factor.
- There is no merit list generation for renewal cases.
- Renewal applicant will get the scholarship if one has obtained 50% in his/her previous year’s examinations.
Want To Know More about Scheme Of ‘Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship’ For Students Belonging To The Minority Communities: Check Guidelines
Want To Know About MCM Scholarship Duration 2018?
You will get Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship for the entire academic year/course. The maintenance allowance of Rs. 10,000/- for Hosteller and Rs. 5,000/- for Day Scholar will be provided as fixed lump sum amount for an academic year.
How Can I Submit MCM Scholarship Application Form 2018?
In order to submit MCM Scholarship Form 2018, you need to follow given hassle free steps in appropriate manner:
Step1: Subsequently, you are suggested to go through the official website of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) i.e. scholarships.gov.in
Step2: Then you have to move your cursor towards “Central Schemes” and hit “Ministry of Minority Affairs” link.
Step3: Now a drop down list will be opened at your computer screen and you are suggested to press the link of guidelines available in front of “Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS”.
Step4: Eligible contenders as per MCM Guidelines have to come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply” link.
Step5: Registered users are required to enter asked details as mentioned below.
Step6: Recheck the entered details in MCM Minority Online Form and hit “Login” tab.
Step7: New Users are required to press “New Users? Register” link.
Step8: Then you have to read the complete guidelines in appropriate manner.
Step9: Enter asked details as mentioned above and hit on “Register” tab.
Step10: Students are suggested to take a print out of MCM Online Form after the submission.
Merit cum Means Scholarship Apply Online Links
FAQ’s based On Merit cum Means Scholarship Apply Online Queries
Question1.Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
Answer: You can edit draft/incomplete information filled by you until you ‘Submit’ the online application. To edit the application you need to follow “Student login”, later you have to enter the Application Id then hit on ‘login’ button.
Question2.Which fields I can edit before final submission of application?
You can edit all details except “Registration Details”.
It may be noted that once you ‘finally submit’ your application will be forwarded to the next level and after that you cannot edit further.
Know Here: How to Get a College Scholarship
Question3.Do I have to fill up the online application in one sitting?
Answer: No, You can fill up the online application in many sittings using ‘Save Draft’, until you are satisfied that you have entered all desirable fields correctly. Apart from it, you get facility to save your application at every stage until you click on ‘Submit’ button.
Question4. How should I check the status of my application online?
- Step1: You have to login under the option ‘Student Login’ by entering your Application Id and Password.
- Step2: Once login, you will be able to view the option ‘Check Your Status’.
- Step3: Under this option you can check your online status.
Question5. What should I do if I face some technical issue while applying for scholarship on NSP portal?
register your complain through the link scholarships.gov.in/fresh/complaintsPage or accessing Complaints -> Register Complaints on the home page of the NSP website or
call on the Helpline number 0120-6619540 or
send mail on e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Here- How To Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Are You Aware from Merit Cum Means Scholarship Date?
- MCM Scholarship Last Date (Freshers): till 30-09-2018
- MCM Minority Scholarship Last Date (Renewal): July 2019
Final Note: Aspirants can collect more details related to Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-2019 by going through this Official Link also. In order to collect rest of the details regarding the same or others, you are suggested to share your views at the beneath comment box. Our team will try to work on that as soon as possible.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merit cum Means Scholarship
Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018: Applications are invited through online mode for Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship 2018/ Free Studentship for the Academic Year 2018-19, from B.Tech. Students including Dual Degree.
Merit cum Means Scholarship Notification:
Number of Merit cum Means Scholarship awardees and Free Scholarship awardees would be restricted up to 25% and 10% students admit in each year respectively. Students willing to apply for must submit MCM Online Application form latest before 03-08-2018.
Apply for MCM Scholarship Notification:
Interested and eligible students also need to submit hard copy of application along with relevant certificate latest before 05-08-2018. Selection of students for MCM Scholarship will be done considering equal weightage for JEE score or percentage of qualifying exam.
Candidates, if you want to grab more details about the Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-2019 must go through this page which is well prepared by the expert team member of www.privatejobshub.in.
Merit cum Means Scholarship
Merit cum Means Scholarship Criteria:
Before applying for IIT Bhubaneswar Merit cum Means Scholarship one should ensure some criteria stated below-
- Scholarship of 1st year students will be based on aggregate score i.e. is 50% of JEE (Advanced Rank) and 50 percentage of qualifying exam. However scholarship of 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students will be decided as per the norms
- Candidates who have backlog in any subject(s) or not cleared same in the similar session are not eligible for MCM Scholarship & Free studentship.
Students whose family gross annual Income from all sources must not exceed Rs. 450,000/- are eligible
- At the time of computing Gross Annual Income of family, all sources of income of both parents and student will be taken into consideration.
- Those whose parents who are in service (salaried class), then same will be taken into account to determine the Annual Income
Selection Process of Merit cum Means Scholarship:
As per the notification, to select the students for Merit cum Means Scholarship, responsible authority will evaluate the application. After screening of application filled in by students and considering all other norms final selection for the Scheme will be done.
Read Here: Scholarship Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply For Means Cum Merit Scholarship?
Those who are interested to apply for MCM Notification can apply by following the below given appropriate guidelines-
- Students who want to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Merit cum Means Scholarship are required to visit to the official site that is www.iitbbs.ac.in.
- As you reached to the home page, move you cursor towards “Notice Board” given at the left side.
- From there, you need to select the “Notification for inviting applications for MCM scholarship/Free Studentship (Fresh) for the year 2018-19” link.
- Now read the Means Cum Merit Scholarship Notification very carefully
- Thereafter go to the “Apply online” link.
- Then Fill up MCM Scholarship Online form with all required details
- Make final submission by pressing the suitable tab and take out printed copy of same.
- At last enclose the from and photocopies of required documents along in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned in the notification before due date
- Last date to submit Merit cum Means Scholarship Online application form: 03-10-2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of Merit cum Means Scholarship Application form: 05-10-2018
We have provide all details related to Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-2019 on this page, still if you want to grab more details about the same may go through the official link.
Have a look on given below links: