NIP Recruitment 2018–2019 Latest Walk-ins National Institute of Pathology Advt
NIP Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Pathology has released the NIP Recruitment Notification with the intention to fill vacant Junior Research Fellow vacancy. Thus, institute has invited applications from captivated candidates.
Latest NIP JRF Walk-ins Advt!!!
As per NIP JRF Notification, National Institute of Pathology will recruit eligible aspirants based on their performance Walk-in interview. Students who fulfill all eligibility norms as stipulated for NIP Jobs by institute must appear for interview.
National Institute of Pathology
Junior Research Fellow
NIP JRF 2018 Recruitment
Interested and eligible applicants are required to prepare CV or resume attached with essential documents and particulars and bring the same at Walk-in interview on schedule date and time to grab NIP Vacancy
We the team member of www.privatejobshub.in has well created this page with complete details related to NIP Recruitment 2018-19 on this web page, to get more details read this entire page.
- Junior Research Fellow
Those who want to apply for NIP Junior Research Fellow Recruitment should ensure all eligibility details as required
NIP JRF Required Qualification:
As per the NIP Notification, to being an eligible contender for NIP Junior Research Fellow Jobs one should have M.Sc in Life Science, Biomedical Science or allied subject with NET.
Press To See: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limits For NIP JRF Jobs:
To apply for National Institute of Pathology JRF Recruitment, one must make sure that they do not have age more than 28 years
Junior Research Fellow Salary Details:
After being recruited for the National Institute of Pathology JRF Jobs, candidates will be offered Rs. 25000 per month + 30% HRA.
NIP Recruitment Procedure:
To hire eligible and deserving applicants for NIP Junior Research Fellow Vacancy, National Institute of Pathology will conduct walk-in interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
NIP Walk-In Interview Procedure:
Those who are interested in the NIP Recruitment can follow the below mentioned step by step guidelines to appear for interview
- First of all, applicants are required to appear for official portal that is instpath.gov.in.
- After reaching to the home page, go to the “News” section given at the left side
- There after select the “Appointment” tab given under “News” section
- From new page you need to hit “Walk-in Interview for temporary post of Junior Research fellow under the Ayush sponsored Project "To study the antitumor potential of Pashanbheda, Punarnava, Gokshura and Badra on the human urothelial cell carcinoma (UCC) cell lines" link.
- Thereafter NIP Job Notification will be displayed on the screen, read all details given in it carefully
- After that, prepare CV or resume on A4 size sheet and attach all relevant documents certificate along with form
- At last, appear for walk-in interview on schedule date at below mentioned address.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
National Institute of Pathology,
Safdarjung Hospital Campus,
Ansari Nagar West 110029
NIP Important Dates:
NIP Walk-In Interview Dates: 20-08-2018
Applicants if you want to attain more details related to the NIP Recruitment 2018–2019 are required to go through the official link.
Have a Look On Below Links: