CPR Recruitment 2018–19 | Apply for Programme–New Delhi Full Time Jobs
CPR Recruitment 2018
CPR Recruitment 2018: Center for Policy Research has promulgated vacancy notification named as CPR Recruitment. Candidates can now apply for Programme Manager in New Delhi.
The organization has released Full Time CPR Jobs which is going to be filled by eligible and enthusiastic candidates. Interested applicants can scroll down this page to know more about CPR Recruitment 2018.
Center for Policy Research Recruitment 2018:
Center for Policy Research
Programme–New Delhi Full Time
Last date to apply
Apply for CPR Programme Manager Recruitment 2018:
Programme Manager has to manage operationalisation of AI’s work across different areas (research, communications and learning and development). Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts.
Candidates who want to know further about CPR Recruitment 2018–19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
CPR Vacancy Details
- Programme Manager in New Delhi
Minimum Master’s degree and at least 5-10 years of work experience managing large team’s Prior experience of stakeholder and donor management are required for CPR Vacancies.
Press To See: Post Graduate Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for Center for Policy Research Programme Manager Recruitment shall be according to the rules of the organization.
Candidates who will be selected for CPR Programme Manager Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates for CPR Programme Manager Jobs shall be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam /Interview:
Candidates can follow below stated step by step procedure to fill and submit CPR Application Form:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Center for Policy Research that is www.cprindia.org
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to Vacancies tab available at the bottom of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “Programme Manager - Accountability Initiative - Click here for more information” link
- It will redirect you to a new page just read the CPR Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and prepare CPR Recruitment Application Form along with
1. CV [Maximum 2 pages]
2. Write a 1-page cover letter stating why you would be a great fit for this role; explain how your background/skills can be applied and intent to join Accountability Initiative
3. Share your current and expected CTC
4. Mention the current location and notice period
5. 2 references (preferably one professional and one academic)
6. LinkedIn profile
- At last send it at below stated email address before the last date.
Download here>>CPR Recruitment Notification
- Last date to submit Center for Policy Research Application Form: 07-10-2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to attain rest details of CPR Recruitment 2018–19. Also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails directly in your mail box.
Have a Look On Below Links: